Chapter 21: I'm coming with you!

[Hmm, why is it heavy?](Azazel)

It's like someone is on your chest.

[It smells like fresh flowers.](Azazel)

The smell was tingling my nose.

[I can feel two soft cushions on my chest.](Azazel)

Yes soft cushio- Wait? I looked down on my chest and there was someone sleeping on my chest, blond hair, still snoring and her arms are wrapped around my body. What the hell?

[H-hey Leena? Wake up](Azazel)

I tried waking her up.. but

[Munyaa* Five more minutes, i'll wake up after that~](Leena)

She's half asleep!

[Hey its morning now and i can't breathe!](Azazel)

I tried wriggling her and her grip around me loosens

[Hmm, all right.](Leena)

She sits on the bed while yawning and stretching her arms, she is wearing a see through white piece night gown, and her pink... her pink... HER MOUNTAINS! I CAN SEE IT!

I look away from her and my face is burning up, ahh this is why i only play dating sim!

[Good morning Azazel... AHH WHY AM I HERE?!](Leena)

She realizes her situation and covered her demonic bulges.

******

Why am i here?!

Suddenly i asked myself what i am doing in Azazel's bedroom, and i was sleeping in his chest!

Wait? I sneaked in his room right? I sneaked while he was sleeping.

Ah! This is embarrassing! Azazel saw me while i was wearing this! But i was happy because he saw me like this, What the hell am i thinking! I'm not a pervert!

While i was covering my mountains, my face was hot, its red! Its beet red!

And i saw Azazel looking at the other way! His face was red too? Maybe he was embarrassed?

******

[I-i'm sorry for looking!](Azazel)

Ah i don't know what to do in this situation!

In my previous life i only play dating sims, reading romance novel's and manga's, watching romance anime's! And this is what you call a cliché situation!

[I-its okay! If its you i-i'm fine with it!](Leena)

[Eh?](Azazel)

What is she saying? My brain can't process what she suddenly said?! Is it because i only woke up? Or because i'm too dense to realize? The hell?!

[W-what are you doing in my room?!](Azazel)

I'll get straight right to the point! Yes what is she doing in my room, no in my bed, no even better on my chest?!

[I-i'm sorry! I just want to sleep with you! AHHHH](Leena)

Leena can't take the embarrassment and stormed out of my room.

[W-wait!](Azazel)

What the hell?

Its the morning, wow the morning here is refreshing.

I came out of my room and stretched my arms, the fragrance of nature in here is nice, back on earth you can only smell the smokes of cars, the birds are chirping here, back on earth the traffic is so noisy in the morning, and the elves are carefree while doing morning work, on earth every people on the street are busy, some are fighting, some are noise, in this world, it's so peaceful