Chapter 63: The Heroes Arrives!

I'm currently training with Alice and Rin, Alice was fired up because of her loss.

Rin on the other hand is practicing her new power.

"Here I go!" Alice lunges,

"Hoh~" I'm currently using a steel sword, since Alice's sword broke she's using a temporary sword right now.

I blocked all of her attacks, but she didn't give up.

"Can you go on?" I asked

"Y-Yes!" Then she kicks the ground and slashes towards me

I smirked, because her fighting spirit isn't wavering at all.

I blocked her slash and grabbed her and thrown her, of course it's not a full force throw.

"Ugh,.." She stood up, panting, her legs are wobbling.

"Ag...ain..." She spoke in a very light voice

We've been practicing for 3 hours now, she can last a few more hours if she conserved her energy more.

"That's enough. You did well, you're really improving." I said to her, she fell on the ground and looked down, I thought she's feeling down but using [Wide-Range Hearing] I heard her say "He... praised me..." And she smiled lightly before lying on the ground.

Her training clothes are all dirty, her tied hair came undone, her mountains are moving in an up and down motion. That's a real sight there.

I used [Heavenly Healing] on her, she came back from her exhaustion and stood up, and she said she's hungry so she entered the house we're currently sleeping, wait, It's a mansion rather.

Since Duke Barin appointed me as the new Governor, Eric as my new secretary does the work, well he insisted to work so why not?

"Master! It's my turn?" Rin asked, she's already holding the hilt of her rapier on her waist

"Yeah, come at me." I said

She unsheathes her rapier and unleashed her power

Black stripes began showing on her body, her instincts multiplied, It's the Ancient White Tiger we got from the Beast Dungeon.

Her speed is multiplied to so she ran at me full speed, an ordinary human can't comprehend her speed.

"Heyaa!!!" She thrusts her rapier to me many times, left, right, everywhere, but I didn't get hit at least once.

"Here's some more!" She thrusts even more.

"You've really gotten strong." I said

"I've... been... practicing... master...." She said while thrusting

"Well, my turn." I said and caught the tip of her rapier."

"What?!" She exclaimed

"You know, thrusting you're enemy without even hitting is completely nonsense, you know that right?" I said

"Y-Yes! But master is really strong." She said,

"Well, if your opponent is strong, you have to think of an advantage that would make you even stronger." I said.

Her tail wags and her ears fidgets

"An advice from master?! I'll make sure to remember that!" She said

We've finished training and I got hungry.

By the way, Leena is currently at the new orphanage with Levy and the two beastkins, Hikari and Hikaru