Chapter 46: Ancient Healing Magic.

"W-Wait! It's a misunderstanding! It's battle experience!" I said, what cliché situation is this?!

"Ho? Is that right?" Nozan said, then killing intent suddenly came out of him.

Goodness.

"W-Wait grandfather! It's battle experience!" Rin said.

"Is that so? Well then It's fine." He closes his eyes, and opens it again and looked at me.

"What's your name?" He asked me,

"Azazel, Azazel Lancelot." I said to him.

"Azazel huh? I thank you for saving my granddaughters, we don't have anything to serve you with, but please treat this village as if it's your home." He said and vowed his head.

"Please raise your head, I just did the right thing." I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"You do know that beastkins are treated as slaves right?" He said to me.

"Yes, but you all are living beings, you're not someone who should be slaves, you don't belong to anyone, remember that." I said while acting all mighty, I think I did that right.

"You're right, we are the proud beastkin! We shouldn't be slaves!" He yelled on top of his lungs and raised his left arm and clenched his fists.

Cheers erupted from the beastkins, all of them became lively, Is it because of what I said?

Alice and Leena came back dragging 4 men, all of them are alive, but injured.

"So you all are alive." I said in a cold voice and looked at them coldly, "What are you doing here?"

One of them who looked like a thug spoke, "Heh, you are dead, Viscount Fritz will know this and destroy this village!" He shouted.

I activated coercion.

"Speak, why are you here." I said coldly

>Interrogation (Lv. 1) skill acquired.

The log showed up,

"Hiii!" He screamed, while fell down and completely lied down on the ground, the other 3 fell on their rears.

I activated [Interrogation]

"So that Fritz is responsible for this? Then what did he order you to do?" I asked

He kept his mouth shut, and did not talk, but he was sweating rapidly.

I leveled up [Interrogation] to level 4

"Speak." I said.

"H-He ordered us to capture more beastkin because he needs money. T-That's all he said!" He became terrified because of that, what's worse of all... he shit his pants, I mean literally, I contained my laughter, but I wanna laugh so bad. I'm sorry

I threw those 4 in front of the beastkins

"Here, here are the one who attacked you all." then the beastkins who lost all of their love ones suddenly punched and kicked those 4 people.

Nozan, the chief walked besides me, Rin and the twins are with him, possibly they miss him.

"So what did all those thugs said?" He asked

"That Fritz is responsible for that attack, he ordered those people to capture beastkins because he needs money." I said while looking at the faces of the beastkins, It's truly sad.

Nozan clicked his tongue and spoke, "That damned Fritz, he's responsible for every villagers missing here, since the combat class beastkins left here, I'm the only Tigerkin here, all of them are non-combat, the catkins and dogkins are also combat class but they are most active in their crafts."