Chapter 29: The King and Queen of Hegerin

[Why are you here?!](Alice)

Alice is already arguing, and that pig man is laughing, naturally because he has 2 brutes as his guards, and outside is a bunch of knights with the empires' crest on their chests.

[Now, now, don't be hasty, don't be rude to your fiance, one day you and i will be married you know? and you will carry my children in that womb, get it? Now obediently come so no one gets hurt, kukuku](???)

[This bastard...](Alice)

I was watching at them with Leena and the beastkin girls, i was observing while behind the crowd here.

[Oh, i forgot to introduce my name, I am Edward Philip Mailart Drinao, i am the 5th prince of Drinao Empire, please do remember my elegant name.](Edward)

He introduced himself in a flashy way, but still, his fat on his body sways in motion with every movement, and his sweat was showering everyone inside, even Alice was disgusted, i know how you feel girl.

[Now, please take her, i don't want his majesty to wait longer.](Edward)

He signaled the two brutes to take Alice, the Alice takes her stance and was about to take the hilt of her sword when suddenly someone stands in front of her, wearing a buttoned shirt, while his sleeves are rolled up, black trousers and boots, Its Azazel

[Sorry, but she's with me, she has business to attend to so please, back away, even if you are a prince, if you touch her, you'll receive no mercy from me.](Azazel)

I activated my [Coercion (Lvl. 1)] and the prince was trembling, the brutes was sweating, level 1 coercion is a devil.

[H-hey! G-get that guy!](Edward)

He waved his hands and ordered the brutes, the brutes snapped out and threw huge punches to me, and i caught them without moving on my spot.

[Really? You really want to make a ruckus here? Don't you know that you are in the Hegerin Kingdom? Even of you are a prince of the Empire, what would you do here?](Alice)

The prince's forehead was sweating, actually his whole body, he was shivering as he watch his guards who threw their big punch getting caught easily.

The brutes were struggling, i let go of their hands and punch their abdomens, my fist shrunk on their stomachs, and to keep them in their place after punching them, to prevent them from flying i immediately caught the collar of their clothes and put them down, their stomachs were cramping and they were conscious too.

[W-what?!](Edward)

[Now remember this, if you, again make trouble for Alice, the princess, you're fat will leave your body after i punch you.](Azazel)

I leak out my mana, and he got scared, he ran off leaving the brutes, but they stood up and began running too.

[Its early in the morning and there is already trouble, hey Alice are you okay?](Azazel)

I look at Alice, she got a red face and looking at me, as if she was embarrassed.

[T-thank you for helping m-me.](Alice)

I told her not to worry about it, and we get to breakfast, we ate and i escorted her to the castle, she said she wants to meet her sister and mother.

I escorted her using the carriage that Uncle Will lend us.

We arrived at the castle gates and the guards asked me for identification, then Alice peeked at the window, the guards who saw Alice greets her and let us pass.

[It's great to be a princess, right Alice?](Azazel)

I tease her, and her face became red

[Please, don't tease me like that.](Alice)