Chapter 44: Secret Revealed

We set out, we drove our carriage for 2 hours now and we see Rebet as small as the eye can see.

As usual Alice and Leena are besides me, while the rest are inside the carriage, our horses are healthy as ever, thanks to Uncle Will, the one who's especially in high spirits is Levy, for the last 2 hours her eyes are all sparkly.

Rin, Rem and Megumi couldn't help but giggle, Hikari and Hikaru are having sparkling eyes too while their tails are wagging violently.

Then Leena opens her mouth, "So Azazel, tell me a little about yourself?" She said while looking at me with curious eyes, Alice as well, I was flustered inside but calm outside.

Uwaah! What should I do? Should I tell them the truth? How? Especially Rem and Megumi who came from Japan!

'I'm from earth you see.', ' I'm from the spirit world.' 'Hey babe! I'm an Alien' Ah no! What the hell!

"Come on tell us!" Alice spoke, I was lost in focus that the horses almost hit a tree on the side of the road.

"U-Um..." I don't know what to say, What would happen if I reveal to them that I'm from earth? That I'm just a shut-in NEET Otaku? Especially those two, Rem and Megumi who's from earth too.

Then Rem and Megumi peeked from inside to where I'm sitting, "Yeah, I'm also curious, you made Ice cream, and Hamburg steak, and those seafood dishes, are from where I came from." Rem said, Megumi nodded in agreement.

I'm cornered, It's okay that Rem and Megumi knew I'm a human from earth, but the other would think I'm a weird creature who came down from heaven with insanely strong magic and sword skills? Would they think I'm an Alien?

"You see..." I was hesitating to say it, It's so hard, It's like a wife caught his husband cheating but the husband wouldn't admit it.

All of them are getting fired up in questioning me, they're all like investigator that caught a Lolicon, P.S I'm not a Lolicon, FBI would kill me

"Later, after we set camp." I said, they all nodded, their momentum in questioning all disappeared and they returned.

Night came, we set up camp, a bonfire in the middle, then a large wood log around it so we can use it for seating,

After eating, the girls chatted for a while, Levy, Hikari, and Hikaru are playing, while the others are chatting, Rin was besides me, she's pouring me tea, I asked her if she wants to chat with the other girls too, but she refused, she said she wants to serve her master. What a good girl, I unconsciously patted her head, she blushed and her tail wagged happily.

After that they returned questioning, Levy was sitting on my lap, she said she was sleepy, so she sat at my lap and leaned her head on my chest, then she fell asleep.

Hikari and Hikaru has envious eyes, but immediately disappeared because I patted their heads and they sat down at my sides and leaned their heads, and fell asleep too.

It's cramped, and hard to move though.

"Now, let's continue the questions earlier." Alice said while sipping tea, Leena was surprised and the fire in her eyes came back, the same time Alice, Rem and Megumi has also fire in their eyes.

I wish they would have forgotten about that, but, Ah fine.

"You see..." then I explained to them who I really was, that I came from the spirit world, I woke up outside Garyou town, with nothing but my equipment, I was pretty much transported to this world, and I didn't know what's the reason though.

I told them about my real name, but I didn't tell them about Azazel.

"You're from earth?!" Rem said with a confused face, "F-From earth?!" then Megumi,

"W-Wha?! Then you're the same as the heroes? But who summoned you?!" Alice said

"My~ My future husband is from the spirit world~ How exciting~" Leena said while having sparkling eyes, everyone fell silent for a few seconds and then continued

"Master is not from Aeris Continent or from Nixem?" she said while having curious eyes.

"But, he's the same Azazel I knew, even if he came from the spirit world, he's the same Azazel I knew." Alice said, and Leena continued, "My, even if you're not from this world, the fact that you saved me is still engraved in my heart, so I'm eternally grateful~" She said while smiling.

"Master, even if the world threw you away, I would never leave you, we were slaves, but you took care of us, me and my sisters, for that we are eternally grateful, and we owe you our lives!" She said to me while having a serious eyes.

You guys, I feel like my tears are about to burst, this is the first time someone accepted my, my family back on earth detested me, they threw me out, why? because I'm a good for nothing son, but here, they accepted me! Uwaaah

"Mmm~ Papa?" Levy woke up, because tear drops fell on her cheeks, "Why is papa crying?" she said

"Oh Levy *sniff* it's nothing, don't think about it." I smiled at her while wiping my tears,

Then she stood up, and her ocean like blue eyes stared at me, "Is it about papa being from the spirit world?" How did she know?! She's asleep right?!

"I was half-awake papa, from the past, countless humans from the spirit world became heroes, but, papa you're the only one who accepted me even though I'm a monster, you see, human only see me as a monster of the sea who needs to be subjugated, but you, papa you're different" she walks to me and hugs me, "You're the only one the accepted Levy, therefore, Papa~ I love you~" she said while burying her face on my bosom.

At that moment, the water dam on my eyes broke, and I cried, this is the first time I showed my fragile side though.

All of them comforted me, I stopped crying, I put Levy to sleep, that day I promised myself I would protect them, and I will destroy anyone who harms them.

We all went to sleep, but I can't sleep, so I stayed up and look at the three moons and stared at the unfamiliar constellations of stars.

I will protect them no matter what.

*~*~*~*

Side of the heroes:

"Uwaaaah! I finally reached reached level 25!" Taichi said

"You're already 25?! I'm only 23!" Hajime said

"No fair! You guys are leaving me! I recently reached 20!" Jin said

"W-What?! How are you guys leveling up fast?! I'm only 18!" Kouma said

The 4 heroes who wields the 4 holy swords

The Excalibur

The Cliomh Solais

The Lightbringer

The Gjallarhorn

They are training under the supervision of Saria, the Red Knight, now they are in the Goblin Forest grinding and leveling up, the other heroes are under different masters because of their different classes.

"What are you doing slacking off? There are more incoming, be ready!" Saria said with a cold voice

"Mah~ Cold as ever, what about being my wife?" Taichi said

Saria snorted and much colder voice she said, "What? What wife? Wan't me to butcher and throw you out there." Then she unsheathes her sword, The Ruby Blade, a magic sword passed down by her family, the Crownknight family.

The heroes flustered stood up and did not speak a single word.

"Good! The aggressive magic beasts are attacking now!" She said and Blazing wild boar came attacking, then Taichi and the rest took their stance.

"Now! Attack!" Taichi shouted, the three shouted also and attacked

"Someday I will defeat that Azazel and bring back Rem!" Then he slashes his shining Excalibur.

The watching Saria muttered, "Good luck defeating Azazel kid, but Azazel, please be safe." after thinking of Azazel her face burned and her cheeks became red, she quickly brushed of that feeling.

"Wah! Azazel! This is your fault" she cursed in her heart,