Chapter 55: Invitation

"Human, I can also sense limitless strength in you, are you possibly a God?" The dragon talked to me, but now he's talking inside my mind, is this telepathy?

"As of now I am talking with telepathy, I can't let the people outside hear me talk or else they'll see you and get alarmed." He said, what a good dragon.

"What's your name Human?" The dragon asked me.

"It's Azazel. Just call me Azazel." I talked inside my mind too.

"Azazel, I am called Ransen Dragonflame, I am an Elder of the Dark Dragon, the Dragonflame family." He spoke inside my mind again, an Elder? Isn't he powerful then? Why was he captured?

"Why were you in here?" I asked

The two, Alice and Leena are staring at me in confusion, they're probably thinking why I'm having a staring contest with the dragon, endure it for a while!

"The humans captured my grandchild, she's only 40 years old, a child in dragon years, they held her will, I exchanged myself for my grandchild, they put an high grade slave collar at me at my capture." He said while looking sad.

That's how it is? Here I am thinking why a strong dragon would be captured.

"So that's why you want to get out huh?" I asked

"Yes, I want to be reunited with my granddaughter and my daughter." He said

Looking at the slave collar, It should be removed with my magic, the problem with Rin, Hikari and Hikaru about their slave collars still on their necks is because they didn't want to take it off, maybe sometime they would want to.

"Alright, we will let you out there, but you have to wait we will plan what to do." I said, he nodded, the two girls now stared at me with more confusion.

"The dragon is named Ransen, he's a Dragon Elder of the Dragonflame family, a Dark Dragon race." I said, the two of them stared at me with surprise, their eyes widened and I feel fear in them.

"T-The Elder of the Dark Dragon Race?! The most ferocious dragon race there is?! B-But why is he in that cage?!" Alice asked, then I explained to them what he told me.

"In that case, we should plan our rescue here, we should gather more information regarding the top brass of this city." Alice said.

"Yeah we should, I really want to save the elves from them." Leena said, I too want to save them.

"We'll be right back, wait for us." I said to Ransen, he nods and we left the dungeon.

We left the dungeon unnoticed, then we got to the Inn, then we plan what we will do, since It's nighttime there are no one on the streets.

"Tomorrow we'll gather information, our plan is to get the slaves and commoners back to their places because they've been abused by the nobles too far." I said

After that we slept after the long day.

Little do they know that someone is watching them from afar.

"Viscount Fritz would be happy with this news." The man in the dark said and suddenly vanished.

Morning came and knights were marching just outside the Inn, we're already awake and watching what's happening on our rooms.

The Knights stopped outside in front of the Inn, the captain looking guy unmounted his horse and came forward and entered the Inn.

Then after a while the receptionist of the Inn knocked on my door, I opened and the receptionist told me,