Chapter 56: The Rebellion

I can hear Rem getting flustered over our telepathic link.

"Alice and Leena are searching for Duke Barin, they'll bring him outside, and tell Eric to meet me on the southern part of the walls, we'll start a rebellion with the commoners." I said using my telepathy.

"O-okay! Got it!" After she said the our link was cut off.

After Fritz walked out of the room, I walked near the wall and punched it, It was destroyed,

"Go!" I said telepathically to Alice and Leena

They jumped outside and landed on the roof.

The guards suddenly ran up to me hopefully catching the two, but I chopped their napes and they suddenly fell unconscious.

Then a bell alarm echoed in the city.

Knights suddenly marched through the streets, Alice and Leena successfully arrived in the slave dungeon, since the alarm was raised the guards guarding the dungeon suddenly vanished.

I hid myself and waited for Eric to come.

At the Slave Dungeon

We ran here hoping we could find Duke Barin, since the guards are gone we had the opportunity to enter.

We walked the same path as we did earlier with Azazel.

Then we heard the screams of the slaves in the dungeon, this pains my heart that as a royalty I couldn't do anything about the slavery here.

We heard screams of pain inside, five men are beating the elven women and stripping them naked.

"Hehe~ This elven women are truly high class!" One man said, he's wearing a noble outfit, I would say he has a disgusting face and body, and they're all old men. Truly messed up.

The elves continued to struggle and scream.

Suddenly I felt murderous intent besides me, It was Leena, her eyes aren't the same Leena I used to know.

Then she walks forward with anger in her eyes

The men saw her and their lips formed upward.

"Look at that elven beauty, she's mine!" Then the man walks forward while his fat wobbles and his sweat falls.

Then he suddenly puts his hands forward and intends to grab her breasts, but...

"Huh?" The man mumbled, a vine, no, a lot of vine suddenly grabbed hold of the man and constricted him.

"W-What do you think you're doing you puny little elf!" The man shouted, the other men who are holding the elves suddenly froze.

"S-Stop this right now you slave! I am a Viscount of this city! You have no rights to do this to me you slave!" The man continued

Leena then smirked a little and her aura changed into a proud woman.

"A Viscount? A lowly man with a status like that dared to call me a slave?" She said, her eyes weren't smiling, her body and face are showing a dignified manner.

"W-What did you say?!" He said while struggling on Leena's vines.

"Let me properly introduce myself if I may, I am the first princess of the Morningwood kingdom, Leena Morningwood, and you call me a slave? Who has a higher status than us?" She said, her murderous intent suddenly rose up, the man who's constricted is sweating nonstop.

"H-Hey guys! Help me!" Before he realized the other men with him are also wrapped in a lot of vines.

Nature Magic: Thousand Vines, Leena used to struggle manipulating more than hundred vines, but she received training from Azazel who can control millions, no trillions of vines, honestly he's a monster, but a monster I love.