Chapter 58: Demon Vs. Demon

Damn, Alice got beat up by him? Well he's level 59 though.

With that sword he can pretty much increase his stats ten fold.

But I'm afraid that his sword would consume him whole.

I can see that he's maintaining his demon form on his arms only.

If he would let that sword consume him, that would be bad.

"Who're you?" Sirius asked

"An enemy, I guess?" I said seriously

"You almost killed Alice, that I would not forgive." I said with hostility

"Really? You think you can defeat me? You're all weaklings and should grovel on my feet." He said

"Weaklings? Though Saria defeated you?" I said, as he heard that his whole body twitched and his eyes glared at me.

"Saria? So you know her huh?" He said

"Yeah, what is it to you?" I said

His lips arced upwards and started laughing

"Haha! Saria! My dearest Saria! The only one who could defeat me! She should be my wife, the strongest women I've ever faced! After she defeated me I fell in love with her!" He said while laughing and shouting

Eh? What a cliche guy

"Y-You're disgusting!" Alice shouted, her breathing is rough and can't even move her body.

"He~ Princess, after I kill this guy I'll take you for myself and that elf their, I'll create my perfect Harem!" Sirius shouted

Disgusting indeed.

"[Heavenly Healing.]" I healed Alice, her would all over her body was gone, I can't say for her energy, she's completely exhausted.

"Leena, take her away from here." I said to her, she comes close to Alice and helps her get up, I gave Leena a MP Potion, I bought it on a general store before, although It's only a medium grade potion It should be enough.

"Thanks Azazel, and be careful." She said as she takes Alice away from here.

"Now then, shall we start?" I said and pick up Alice's Mithril sword.

For now I'll check out that sword's capabilities.

"You're fighting and you didn't even bring your own sword? How pathetic." Sirius said while he's swinging his demon sword.

[Demon General's Sword - S Rank Item.]

Ho~ a rank S Item.

"Less talk more hitting." I said and raised Alice's mithril sword, Mithril is stronger but lighter than steel, If this was in earth this would be monopolized quickly.

Sirius kicks the ground and slashes his sword horizontally.

Rex on the sidelines watching closes his eyes and mumbles.

"It's over for that guy."

"Dark Slash!" The sword emits ominous power, is that miasma?

*CLANG*

The sand surrounding us was blown and created a smokescreen.

Sirius jumps back, he was hesitant if he killed me or not.

"Sirius, that guy is already dead come on." Rex said.

"No, I think he's not."

"What?" Rex said and the sand around me fades away.