Chapter 27: Beastkin Slaves

*This is not Azazel's POV*

It's cold, its dark, and its raining. we're running for our lives, why? Because we escaped from slavery, me and my little sisters, we had a slave collar already but we have no master so we can run from there, it's been three days since we ran away, the ones that was chasing us gave up and head back to the kingdom because its gonna rain.

Then it began to rain, it's so cold, we were under the three and we don't know where we are.

[Sis, i'm hungry...]
[Me too...]

Their stomachs began to growl, we didn't eat anything for this past 3 days, we were all running, also, all of us are injured, but as a big sister i cannot show my weakness.

[Don't worry, we'll find food later.]

I encourage my little sisters, originally we came from Drapo Village in the north, the ones living there are all beastkins, and different races of beastkins, our race are called  Fexus race, or so called cat people.

Why did we turn into slaves? While my little sisters are playing outside our village, some men captured them and bought them into a caged carriage, they spotted me and captured me too, my little sisters are crying the whole time, but the man threatened them to be fed to beasts, and they stopped crying and trembled.

After that we were fed by only bread once a day, naturally we are beastkins so our appetite is more than humans, we slept on the cold floor, and some other slaves too, the other slaves are sold or auctioned.

When it was our turn to be auctioned we slipped out of that warehouse and began running, the guards are alerted and started pursuing us, we beastkins have superior physical abilities, even my little sisters can outrun an adult.

Then we ran outside the kingdom, ran away to the Goblin Forest, we hid there for one day and searching for food, but some goblins started chasing us so we didn't find any food and started running again.

And that's how we got in this unknown part of the forest.

[Sis, my wounds hurt.]

[I wan't to go home.]

They started crying again,. i couldn't do anything but hug them close to me.

[It's gonna be alright, i'm here.]

Then they fell asleep, we were constantly getting wet because of the rain but we endured it.

Then i heard footsteps, closing in on us, i shake my little sisters and wake them up, but they were fast asleep, ah we are getting kidnapped again.

Then what came out was not the man who is searching for us, but a man with black hair and red eyes, is he a demon? He got close, if i were to die, i have a lot of regrets, first i didn't raise my little sisters, i'm sorry mother and father in heaven, and i didn't get a lover, my fate is hard on me. Then he started to speak.

[Are you okay? You're wounded! What happened?](???)

Ah this is i- eh? 

[Light heal.](???)

He chanted some kind of magic, i didn't hear what he said because of the rain, a white light started to envelope us, i closed my eyes and waited to die, but

[There you're all better.](???)

He treated our wounds, not with herbs or treatment, but magic.

[T-thank you.]

[No need, come, it's raining here.](???)

[To where?]

[To our camp, we camped here because of the rain.](???)