Chapter 70: The Fire Archmage

The Bandits were getting defeated one by one. The four heroes were leading the attack, I would join but this would be finished in a flash, that's why I'm just gonna stay and support here with Leena.

"Are you hungry?~" Leena asked with a melodic voice as if she's speaking to her husband, she grabs hold of my arm and brings her body close to me.

"I'm not, rather they're touching me." I said to her, she just smiled and laughed mischievously

"O-Oy, we're in the middle of a battle here" I said to her, I'm getting flustered as my nether regions is getting angry.

"Hehe~" Leena laughed and then she lets go and gets off the carriage, she stretches her body and holds her bow. She looked up the rocks and saw archers shooting the heroes, good thing is, the heroes were enveloped by the barrier Azazel gave.

She aims at those archers and stretches the bowstring. She gave it magic power and magic arrows suddenly appeared. She breathes out and let the string go, the magic arrows moved in a speed of wind, hitting the archers. Some of the bandits has magic barriers that was protecting them, Leena inserted more magic power and a large arrow appeared, Azazel saw that and he held up his hand towards Leena's bow, secretly inserting magic power.

Leena shot the arrow and it was faster, unknowingly, in the middle of the arrow's flight, it suddenly became a burning arrow, piercing the barriers and it exploded exploded. Leena looked at Azazel as if she knew he'd done that.

**********************

"Why did you become a bandit?" Rin asked the female bandit, she's been defeated by Rin and now sitting on the ground.

"I'm a slave, I was taken as a captive by the bandits, I had no choice but to become a bandit or I'll die." She said, she's shaking as she remembers the horrors she'd been through. Rin saw the fear on her body language and her eyes.

"You, aren't you a slave as well?" The female bandit asked

"Yes I am." Rin said, she stands as a proud beastkin and a slave. She's lucky to be saved by her current master.

"Then you know the horrors that I've been through!" The female bandit said, screaming and crying at the same time, she's beginning to realized that the world isn't fair and people like her are deemed to be useless and a slave.

"Yes, getting capture, But I've been saved by my current master, he took care of me and my siblings. Despite being a human, he didn't detest us and took us in. He didn't abandon us, and took care of us." Rin said proudly, she didn't even mention how she felt about Azazel as it is not necessary.

"Must be nice... I hope someone saved me..." The female bandit teared up, she took out a small dagger from her leg strap and lunges to Rin

Then in a flash, Rin's rapier suddenly stabs the female bandit on her abdomen, the female bandit spat out blood and smiled. She falls down to the ground and lies down.

"Death is my only escape... please live well, dear." The female bandit said to Rin, her final last words triggered Rin's emotion, she teared up, and rage suddenly swelled up inside her.

Bandit reinforcements arrived at the scene and saw the female bandit dead. They readied their weapons and attacked, in a flash all of them died in an instant with a slice on their necks. Rin didn't hold back and unleashed her power, black stripes were visible on her body and only felt rage.

********************

"Oy oy oy, I felt Rin's power swelled up, is she serious now?" Azazel said to himself, he's watching the battlefield with the bandits and the bandits were losing of course.