Chapter 49: 10th Floor

"Hiyaaaah!" Alice slashes the Kobold in pieces, we are currently in the 7th floor, we cleared 6th floor with ease.

"We cleared the Kobolds here, but where is the stairs down?" Leena asked, yeah where is it? I activated my navigation and it pointed south east, there?

I led the way, and we saw the stairs, but

"Spiders?" Rin said, yeah I sensed something on the ceiling too.

I activated my Night Vision and saw what is it on the ceiling, yep a spider, a large one.

"There's a spider on the ceiling, Rem, flame it." I said

She chanted and three fireballs came out of her palm, It's her new magic [Multi-Fireball]

*BOOOOM*

A large explosion can be heard and the ground shakes, wow her new power is great.

"Wawawa!" Leena was shaking to

"The ground is shaking~" Hikari said

"The ground~" Hikaru said

"Papa look! The ground is shaking~" Levy said, wow she's cute!

Then the tremors stopped and the burned spider fell on the ground, wow that's overkill.

We stepped down on the stairs and reached the 8th floor, It's the same layout as the other floors but now there are so many spider webs anywhere, a spider den?

"Zombie spider, a kind of spider that eats its victims whole, be careful." Alice said, all of them suddenly readied their weapons, well the way is just one and narrow a good way to fire magic.

Then a lot of spiders came out, I may say, about 100 of them, they have red eyes and green colored skins.

"S-So many!" Alice shouted, she readied her sword, then the other readied their weapons.

I'll take care of this, I walked in front facing the spiders.

"A-Azazel! What are you doing?" Alice shouted.

"Let me take care of this." as I said that magic flowed inside me

"[Phoenix Fire]" After that Phoenix shaped flames came out of my hands and flew directly at the spiders.

The magic consumption is 50 mana per Phoenix fire, since I have a large mana I can shoot as many as I want.

After 10 minutes of shooting the spiders were killed in an instant.

The girls' mouth were all wide open, excluding Levy because I used that magic on her

"W-What is that magic?!" Rem said, she's a Fire magician so It's natural for her to be surprised.

"Phoenix Fire, I'll teach it to you later." I said and we walked the narrow path, we searched for the stairs and we found it on the back to the spiders nest.

We walked down and we reached the 9th floor.

It's empty? Wait I can sense something moving around?

*Hssss*

Hssss? A snake?

"G-Guys? Should we go back? T-That's not a normal monster?!" Alice said while trembling

"Y-Yeah I know, that's the Blood Serpent, grandfather told us stories about that, It's a type of monster that even demons had a hard time fighting! Good thing that it's not extinct, but what is it doing here?!" Rin now is trembling

Should I kill it?

Then a large serpent caught my eyes, a red giant snake!

It showed up in front of us, the girls were trembling but not Levy.