Ch.1

Monica sat on a park bench with Stoica. Their friends were running around playing a game but Monica didn't want to leave Stoica sitting alone. She knew he liked being alone but he never minded company when it was her.

"Come back here, Gingka!" Kenta shouted as he chased the red-head. Yu was right behind. Tsubasa was sitting up in a tree with Kyoya watching them. Monica giggled when she saw Benkei panting as he slowly tried to catch up to the three. Madoka was laughing so hard she couldn't go anywhere. Stoica just kept a smirky look on his face as usual, but Monica didn't mind.

Monica then blinked. She felt as if someone was watching her. She glanced around but couldn't see anyone but her friends. Monica narrowed her eyes. Who's watching me, and why?

"You alright Monica?" Stoica asked. Monica turned her gaze back to him and nodded.

"Yeah, I'm alright. I just have this feeling that someone's watching me," she replied, looking around again to make sure she hadn't missed anything.

"You're sure you're not imagining it?" Stoica asked.

"Positive," Monica answered, still looking around. Her gaze passed the bottom of a tree and jerked back to it. Below it that wasn't lying there before was a red jacket that looked oddly familiar to her. Monica got up and ran over to it. She picked it up and gasped with shock. It was her old red jacket she had given her rival awhile ago. She could tell it would still fit her now. She knew who was watching her now. She's here.

"Monica, what is that doing there?" Stoica asked coming up beside her.

"I don't know, but it's mine," Monica answered.

"How is that yours?" Stoica asked, sounding confused.

"I gave it to my rival the last time we saw each other," Monica explained. "She's near. I know it. "She then dug in the pockets and found a note in the right pocket. She unfolded it and read it, narrowing her eyes when she was done.

"What is it?" Stoica asked.

"She was here. This note is a challenge from her," Monica said, flatly. "She wants to meet me outside of town tonight. She said I can bring you guys though."

"What's going on?" Kyoya asked as the others came up.

"Challenge note," Monica answered. "You'll all see from whom tonight."

Later that night...

Monica let her friends out of town, the moon rising high in the sky. She was wearing the red jacket. She stopped when the sensation of someone watching her. "I know you're there! Come out!" she called.

A girl walked out into the moonlight. She had really long green hair with orange patch of hair that went right down to her hips. It looked kind of spiky looking and she wore a blue sweat shirt with a gold, yellowish jacket. She had on gold,yellowish boots, with ripped up navy blue leggings, white silky gloves, silver earrings,a pale blue hat that covered one of her eyes and a white skirt with a red belt. "Hello, Monica."

"Zenet," Monica stated. "Didn't expect to see you so soon."

"Trust me, you have no idea how hard I've been training to beat you," Zenet replied. "Now I'll beat you. And I see you still have your hair all nice, short and blue."

"Do you want to start this or what?" Monica asked, reaching for Her Bakugan instead of her beyblade. (her Beyblade which is twisted tempo)

"First I would like you to meet my new friend. I think your other friends will know him quite well,"zenet said turning around to stare into the shadows. "Come on out."

A boy came out that the whole group gasped to see. Gingka was the first to speak.

"Ryuga!"