Ch.14

"So where is Ryuga and Monica being held?" kenta asked.

"It's funny because if Ryuga was here with us right now do you know what he would of said...? he would of been like

* this is more like it,* you know because he doesn't like bright colours he like dark colours." Yu said.

Everyone sneaked past the gundalian guards, who were guarding the entrance. but, when they finally got near to where Monica was being held a group of gundalian troops were getting ready to set off to neathia again.

And when the gundalian troops ran past Stoica, Zenet and the Others, Stoica darted his eyes at Ren who was running at the front of the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

"Guys do you hear that?" Madoka asked.

"It sounds like screaming coming from that room over there," tsubasa answered.

Everyone ran over into the room but when they got there, all they saw was Monica still strapped to the board and Ryuga tied with no ropes, but with chains. they were both screaming their heads off and Kazarina was nowhere to be seen.

"We have to get them out of here." tsubasa said.

Benkei ran over to the control panels and smashed them with his fist. then tsubasa ran over to Monica and caught before she fell face flat on the floor.

"Benkei...i think you smashed the button that releases the person," madoka said.

"Hold on a minute...what the hell is Monica doing in your arms?!" Stoica questioned annoyed.

"What she fell Into my arms it's not my fault!!" tsubasa argued.

"It is your fault because you ran over to her in the first place," Stoica argued back.

"Well it's not my fault she has a stuck up boyfriend with bad timing and a bad attitude!!!!" tsubasa yelled out in anger.

"Well it's not my fault you have a gloomy personality!!" Stoica shouted.

"And it's not my fault you both were born, now shut the hell up okay?!!!" Ryuga interrupted.

"Ryuga!! you're awake," kenta cheerfully said.

"Let's just get out of her okay," kyoya grunted. "Benkei get Ryuga out of there okay?"

"Yes sir," Benkei replied.

Benkei ripped the chains off Ryuga and threw it in the corner of the room. Then everyone ran out of the room and outside of the gundalian castle.

Stoica then narrowed his eyes at tsubasa, who was still carrying Monica In his arms. "tsubasa I thought I told you to stop holding Monica like that!!"

"What you didn't tell me nothing, and why don't you like me holding her like this huh!!?" tsubasa argued.

"Because you're holding her like she died or something!!" Stoica replied in a furious way.

"Both of you just stop fighting please!" madoka said.

"...Sorry madoka." tsubasa and Stoica apologised at the same time.

"Now let's get out of here okay," gingka said.

Stoica nodded, then took one of the teleportation balls from out of his pocket and threw the ball in front of him. then the ball turned into a portal.

Yu went through the portal once again, but this time Stoica went last after tsubasa. and they both made dirty looks at each other just as tsubasa was about to go through the portal.