Ch.15

"I thank you all for rescuing my beloved daughter," queen Serena thanked.

"So where's monica?" tsubasa questioned curious.

Stoica looked at tsubasa and then smirked. "why do you care, you're not her boyfriend."

"Well if you're so smart, why don't you go and ask to see her then." tsubasa said.

Tsubasa's pov

I watched as Stoica smirked at me then walked out of the room. I was so jealous at how Monica and Stoica were boyfriend and girlfriend. I mean a smart, beautiful young girl like Monica shouldn't be with an ugly alien like Stoica.

So I quickly ran out the room..."hey eagle boy where'd ya think you're going!? Ryuga shouted out to me, but I just ignored him and continued to run out the room. I turned a corner and found Monica in a room lying on a bed, I walked in, closed the door and sat on the chair that was right next to the bed where Monica was lying on. I stared at her for a moment then she woke up confused, it looked like she had amnesia because, she couldn't remember what happened.

"Monica you're awake...are you alright?" I asked worried.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking," she said. "you do realise if Stoica comes and finds you in here with me then he will flip? because, Stoica doesn't like me talking to other boys."

"I don't care about that, all that matters is that you're safe and sound." I said as I smirked at her.

then I got up out of my seat, sat on the bed, leaned close to her and kissed her. as her luscious lips touched mine, her hands some how reached around my neck and my hands somehow reached her waist. We kissed for a good 10 seconds but when Monica had realised what i had done, she slapped me on my cheek then blushed.

"You know...you kiss me just like how Stoica does," Monica Said blushing even more.

I looked at her, rubbed my cheek and smiled. "Monica...can I asked you a question?" I asked nervously.

She nodded. "okay well...ya see how Stoica is your Boyfriend and all...how does he treat you?"

Monica's expression changed from a straight face to a smile. "well when us two are alone, he starts to blush and stuff but when we're surrounded by lots of people, he starts to act cool and calm. but he offers to walk me home when it's just us two alone, he buys me presents and he takes me to fancy restaurants."

My eyes widened. "do you really love him?"

"Of course I do silly..." she said,but then her face expression change to a question face. "tsubasa...do you...some how like me...?"

My face face went pink and I could hardly speak anymore. how did she know that I liked her.

"I think there's an announcement going on in the throne room, I'll be right back!" I lied.

Then I quickly ran out the room before she could say anything else.

Stoica's pov

I had just just turned the corner on where Monica was with a box of chocolates, when I saw tsubasa run out if the room looking pink in the face. So I ran into the room where Monica was.

Monica had on a puzzled face. "what happened? what was going on between you and tsubasa just now?" I said curious.

"Nothing...why would you say something like that"? Monica asked.

"I just saw tsubasa run out of this room and his face was pink, so what happened!?" I shouted at her furiously.

"Well I asked him if he some how likes me but, his face turned pink and he ran out of the room." Monica answered.

I looked at her angry "and did he do anything to you while I was gone...something I wouldn't like?"

Her face expression changed to a frightened and sad expression. then she looked down and started to cry.

I looked at her straight faced. "Monica what happened?"

"I can't tell you because if I do, then you'll get angry." she whispered

Then I thought to myself *what if tsubasa did it to her...or what if tsubasa kissed her.*

"Monica...did tsubasa k-i-s-s you?" I asked her.

Monica stopped crying, looked up, got off the bed, ran to me and hugged me. "please don't kill him Stoica I know you don't like other boys kissing me but I pushed him away from me." Monica begged.

With out a doubt, I took Monica's off me and left the room.