Ch.12

"Is this bakugan interspace, hmm...doesn't look like space at all." kyoya said disappointed.

"This place is more boring than battling gingka." Ryuga tormented.

Gingka gave Ryuga a dirty stare. "what did you just say?! I don't think I heard you right."

Ryuga smirks at gingka.

"Everyone look over there, it's Monica. and it looks like she's with a guy that looks just like Ryuga!!" kenta pointed out.

"Touché that guy doesn't look nothing like me." Ryuga disagreed.

"Except he has grey hair like you and muscles like you." madoka said.

ryuga growls

"That guy over there is ren, don't you all remember we saw him in front the dark nebula's base?" Stoica asked.

"Oh yeah now I remember...but he doesn't look like one of the people that we saw at the dark nebula's entrance." tsubasa said, confused."

"That's because he changed into his human form, and before he was in his gundalian form." Zenet replied.

"Oh...well that makes sense," tsubasa replied, understanding what Zenet had said.

Zenet sprinted over to Monica & Ren when everyone was talking and tapped them both on the shoulder. Ren & Monica turned around to see Zenet with a furious face.

"Zenet...? what are you doing here?" Monica questioned.

"Yeah Zenet, what are you doing here?" ren repeated, while smirking at Zenet.

"You know why I'm here Monica. I'm here to bring you back home." Zenet said has she lowered her voice.

"Home...? what are you talking about, I'm already home? gundalia is my home." Monica said.

Zenet gasps "this isn't your home? your home is in another world remember?" Zenet asked worried.

"Zenet!!" Gingka called out. "when did you get over there?"

Gingka huffed and puffed As everyone ran over to Zenet, ren and Monica.

"Hmm...who are they ren?"Monica questioned.

"They are people that want to take you away." ren lied. "So hold my hand and let's get out of here okay."

Monica nodded and held ren's hand, then Ren started to grin at Stoica and Stoica started to growl under his breath. But before anyone could do anything, Monica vanished along with ren.

"Rats they got away!" Stoica thought to himself.

"I guess we have no choice but to go to nethia and ask for their help," Zenet said.

Stoica looked at Zenet "well they're obviously not going to help us because we're gundalians."

"Well we just have to try," tsubasa interrupted.