Ch.16

Tsubasa's pov

I stood in the throne room with everyone else, except Stoica who wasn't here with my face all pink and my body stiff.

"Hey umm...tsubasa are you okay?" kenta asked.

"Umm...yeah everything's fine," I replied.

"Ability activate!! Acid bubble!!" Stoica shouted out.

"Stoica what are you doing, you could of gotten someone hurt!!" gingka yelled.

Stoica smirked. "but that's what in trying to do! I'm going to kill you tsubasa!!"

I looked in shock at Stoica. Does he know that I kissed Monica.

"I'll never forgive you for what you've done." Stoica shouted out in anger at me.

"Stoica what do you mean?!" yu asked.

"Your so called friend kissed my girlfriend, Monica!"Stoica pointed out.

"Well it looks like the wise eagle has finally taken a wrong turn for once." Ryuga smirked.

"Now i'll destroy you!! ability activate!! death end merman!!" Stoica yelled.

But at that moment a golden arrow shot threw Lythirus, then Lythirus turned back into a Baku-ball.

Universal pov

"What the...what was that?" Stoica asked himself.

Stoica looked behind him to see Monica with a golden bow and an unpleasant look on her face.

"Monica what are you doing?" Stoica questioned.

"I told you not to hurt him!!" Monica answered in a serious voice.

Stoica turned to Tsubasa. "you did something to her didn't you?!!"

"What no...it wasn't like that...ya see..." tsubasa said but was interrupted by the explosion that, blew up a quarter of the throne room.

"What was that?" Zenet asked, frightened.

Gingka then looked behind him. "everyone...we have a problem."

Every one looked behind them, to see a gigantic, black dragon flew into the throne room.

"Darkus Dharak...and emperor barodius!!" queen Serena said as she stood up from her throne.

"Yes...it is I, emperor barodius. in the flesh." he said as he smirked at queen Serena. "I believe you have stolen something from Kazarina." then he turned his head to see Monica standing next to the throne room door, shivering in fear.

Tsubasa then ran In front of Monica and faced emperor barodius. "don't you dare lay a finger on her!!"

emperor barodius smirked. "ability activate!! Evil blow!!"

Dharak made dark forces of winds with his wings. But as soon as dharak stopped making dark forces of wind, he had vanished. and so had emperor barodius, Zenet and Stoica.

"Hm...ran away huh? what ever, they're such cowards." Ryuga said.

"Yeah but I wonder why they took Zenet and Stoica with them." gingka said.

"Well what are we waiting for...lets go back to gundalia and get 'em." Monica said determined.

Yu Sighed. "okay..."