Ch.17

"You know what...everyone stay here, i'll go by myself." Monica said.

"Well if you're going then I'm going as well." tsubasa said.

"Me too" Gingka said.

Then gingka and tsubasa stared at ryuga, hoping he would come aswell.

Ryuga made a frustrated face. "stop looking at me like that because you know I'm gonna say no."

Then Monica started to cry and weep a little.

"Alright fine..i'll come! just stop crying!" Ryuga shouted.

"Oh really...thanks Ryuga." Monica happily said, as she wiped away her tears.

Ryuga rolled his eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here...again at last." tsubasa sighed.

"Hey guy over here quickly." Monica whispered as she crawled inside a secret opening, that led inside the gundalian castle.

"Hey Monica slow down, don't go running off okay!?" Gingka yelled out as they all sneaked through the castle of gundalian.

They had searched everywhere in the castle except for one place, and that place was emperor barodius's throne room.

"Look there they are...over there." tsubasa pointed out and whispered at the same time.

Zenet and Stoica were in lab tanks, on each side of emperor barodius's throne. (Beside emperor barodius)

"We have to do something." gingka whispered in desperation.

Monica just smirked at gingka, then bolted into the throne room. "Emperor barodius!! give me back my friends right now!!!"

"The princess of neathia..." emperor barodius questioned himself.

"Let's battle...! if I win I get Stoica and Zenet back!!" Monica shrieked.

"And what if I win...?" emperor barodius questioned Monica, as he smirked at Her.

Monica gasped.

"If you win...then...then you get to keep me instead of Zenet and Stoica." Monica answered.

"Wwwwwhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!!!!!??????" gingka and tsubasa screamed, as they barged into the throne room.

"Monica you can't just give yourself away like that." tsubasa said.

"Well I guess we'll have to take this battle over, tsubasa, Ryuga...let's go." gingka said determined, as he aimed his bey at emperor barodius.

"Okay..." tsubasa replied.

"Let's go where...?" Ryuga sarcastically asked as he smirked.

Gingka made a screw face at ryuga. "You know what I mean, now aim your bey!!"

Ryuga darted his eyes at gingka. "I only agreed to come, not fight. And I don't take orders from a goody to shoes like you got it!?"

"Just do it Ryuga!!" Tsubasa interrupted.

"Don't tell me what to do!! ya got that eagle boy?!! ya got that horse boy?!! Now let's get this thing over and done with." Ryuga yelled. as gingka, tsubasa and Ryuga aimed their beys at emperor barodius.

Emperor barodius smirked at gingka, Ryuga and tsubasa."bakugan brawl...bakugan stand, rise darkus dharak!! ability activate, darkness probe!!"

Gingka: 3

Tsubasa: 2

Ryuga: 1

Ryuga, tsubasa & gingka: let it riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip!!!!!!!!!!