Ch.8

Everyone waited at the front of the base in silence. Monica and Zenet braced themselves because, they knew what was coming.

Boom!!!!

"Whoa what was that !?"yu yelled out frightened.

Then a purple dragon appeared out of the smoke.

"Hey guys doesn't that dragon look familiar?" kenta asked in curiosity.

Tsubasa gasped "isn't that L-Drago?!!

"How long does it take you people to realize something?" Ryuga growled.

"So if that's L-Drago, doesn't that mean the other ryuga's here aswell." Madoka questioned.

"Ya know what, I'm not gonna answer any of your stupid questions because they have a simple answer to it. so in other words, don't ask questions with an obvious answer okay!!!?" Ryuga furiously said.

The smoke cleared and revealed a group of bladers standing there staring at Monica and her friends evilly.

"Hey look guy there's our other selves" said kenta.

Yu smiled and let out a laugh, "I can see Monica, Zenet, benkei, gingka, kyoya, madoka, stoica, yu, kenta, tsubasa and the most funny looking one out of all of them is...is...is RYUGA!!! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Ryuga glared at yu then walked up to him. grabbed him by his wavy, yellow hair and flung him across the field.

"Ryuga!! you didn't have to do that!" madoka shrieked.

"Wouldn't you do the same if he kept laughing at you?" Ryuga frustratedly questioned.

"I would do something totally different." madoka shyly said.

The opposite Ryuga's left eye then twitched

"That's me from the other world, I look like a street rat." the opposite Ryuga said in shock.

"How can this be the other Ryuga, he looks so clean, kind, presentable and more sensible than our Ryuga." yu yelled out.

"Oh and I'm not," Ryuga furiously said.

Monica began to look at Ryuga and made a little smirk,"to be honest, no...no you're not."

"Who the hell asked you in the first place!" Ryuga shouted.

"Enough chit chat who will verse one of us in a battle," the opposite Monica asked.

Everyone stared at each other for a few moments.

"I will!!" Ryuga called out.

"Then I will aswell," the opposite Ryuga calmly said. "I want to see how strong my other self is." as the other Ryuga fixed his tie.

Ryuga grunted, "just take aim and let's get this over and done with, you got that Ryuga?!!"

"Please don't call me Ryuga okay, call me Ryusa ," the opposite Ryuga said grinning.

"He even named himself!!" yu shouted out surprised.

"Oh don't worry he's not the only one that has changed his name," Monica said. "right Zenet"?

Zenet nods, right because instead of your name being "yu", your name is "mi".

"Yeh and madoka is madoya, Ryuga is Ryusa, gingka is gina, kenta is Kenya, Zenet is Emma, kyoya is kyoko, I'm mistleteinn, tsubasa is Yuno, Benkei is Ben and Stoica is marucho." Monica told yu.

"Hey you forgot me, what's my name in this world, huh?"yu asked desperately.

"We already told you your name, in this world your name is mi...remember?" Zenet answered.

"Oh...oh yeah," yu embarrassly said.

3!

2!

1!

Let it riiiiiiiiiiiiip!!

"Go now lighting L-Drago show them how graceful you can be," Ryusa said.

"Go now L-Drago destructor crush it to peaces!" Ryuga shouted out.

The two beys collided and made unbelievable amounts of explosions.

"L-Drago!! ultimate move dragon emperor life destructor!!" Ryuga confidently and furiously screamed.

"Wow he's using his ultimate move already, and it's not even 10 minutes yet," yu said surprised.

"Oh...well two can play at that game,

L-Drago!! special move dragon emperor soaring bite strike," Ryusa frustratedly and shyly screamed.

The two beys collided once more that made an unexpected explosion, that slammed Ryusa's L-Drago into a tree.

"Well I guess Ryuga isn't such a street rat after all," Ryusa taunted.

"What the hell did you just say about me," Ryuga growled.

But before Ryusa could say anything a white portal opened behind Ryuga.

"Hey look a portal just opened is that our ticket home," kenta questioned.

"Yeah it is, now everyone go through the portal now!!" Zenet answered.

"Oh no you don't, we won't let you...let it rip!!" Mistleteinn yelled. "Go now twisted rhythm special move twisted life sorrow!!"

A spiral twister of music made of sorrow notes appeared and circled around twisted rhythm.

"Let it rip!! go now twisted tempo special move spiral dimension!!" Monica shrieked.

Then a black hole was formed after Monica had said her special move.

"Monica c'on we have to get out of here!!" Zenet demanded Monica.

Monica glared at Zenet as if to say "no I'm staying here."

"Zenet go on ahead i'll stay here and Hold'em off!!"monica screamed. "and no buts just go okay."

Zenet then nodded and went inside the portal.

Back to the normal world

Everyone came out of the portal, except Monica (but no-one didn't know that...yet)

"Did everyone make it alright??" gingka asked, serious.

"Yeah we're all...wait a minute where is Monica," Stoica questioned.

Zenet began to slightly shuffled away from stoica. "ummm...she kind of stayed behind so we could escape."

"What!!!!!!" Benkei shrieked.

"So that would mean we have to go back for her then." madoka said.

Stoica glared at madoka, angrily. "of course we have to go back for her, I mean what kind of a boyfriend wouldn't I be if I didn't go back for my girlfriend." Stoica said, freaking out.

"Whoa Stoica calm down," gingka said.

"No I will not calm down" Stoica huffed, as if he was having a panic attack.

Kyoya sighs, "this is going to be a long trip."