Ch.2

Monica stared at Ryuga. What was Zenet doing with him? She knew she'd see Zenet soon but she'd never dreamed of seeing Ryuga.

"What are you doing here, Ryuga?" Gingka asked in a surprised tone.

"Why else would I be here? I heard there was a strong opponent that also uses something called "a bakugan" besides zenet here so I came to see for myself," Ryuga smirked.

"And who'd you hear that from?" Tsubasa asked.

"Zenet of course," Ryuga answered glancing at the girl.

"I'm here to show him," Zenet said. She pulled out her bakugan,which is called contestir and was ready to battle. "Battle me right now, Monica!"

Monica clenched her teeth and fists. "Is that all you think about?" she asked.

"I've been training a long time for this!" Zenet said. "Get ready, Monica!You're going down!"

Monica grabbed her bakugan, which is Drago ( also known as pyrus lumino dragonoid). "You can do it Drago," she murmured really quietly so nobody could hear her. "Be strong. I need you now."

"I'm ready Monica, just say the word." Drago replied.

"Touché...What ever," zenet growled. "gate card set!"and zenet threw her gate card into the battle field.

"Bakugan brawl...bakugan stand...rise haos contestir!" zenet yelled out as she threw and summoned her bakugan.

"Bakugan brawl...bakugan stand...go get'em pyrus lumino dragonoid!" I cheered my bakugan in as I threw him and summoned him aswell.

"Be careful Drago" I warned him, remembering that zenet is one of my toughest rivals.

"Woah, what are these things?" yu questioned Monica.

"Bakugans," Monica replied.

"Bakugans? "yu repeated.

"Yeah...you know what i'll expkain later okay?"Monica said

Yu nods his head

(Contestir starts at 900 points, Drago starts at 1000 points)

"I knew Drago was strong but I never knew he was this strong." Zenet said in amazement, "how hard so they train??"

"Ability activate!! Cross fire!!" As I shouted out my ability. An "x" shaped fire knocked down contestir. (Drago gained 300 points)

"That one hurt," contestir said as he was hit with drago's attack.

"Whoa, ya gonna let her smack ya right outta the game. suck it up contestir, ability activate!! Giga Nola!! zenet ordered contestir.

Contestir delivered a beam of light from his horn to Drago. (Contestir gained 200 points, Drago lost 200 points) but, Drago deflected contestir's attack.

"Next" Drago said sounding disappointed.

"Wow, that looked like such a weak attack now didn't it?" Tsubasa questioned.

"Try this on for size, ability activate!! Volting drill!!" then bolts of lightning shot out of contestir's fist. (Contestir gained 200 points, Drago lost 200 points) Zenet spoke in a confident voice

"No big deal, ability activate!!particle wave!" Monica said. Drago unleashed a huge amount of fire waves at contestir. (Contestir lost 500 points, Drago gained 500 points)

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" contestir screamed.

"Wow nice one Monica," gingka yelled out.

"Seriously" zenet said, sounding shocked.