Ch.6

Monica sat in a room with Stoica. Doji had given them all rooms to stay in considering they might be there awhile. Monica was sharing a room with Stoica, Yu with Tsubasa, kyoya with Kenta, Gingka with Madoka,Benkei by himself and Zenet with Ryuga. Monica sat there for a moment before she got a text on her phone from Zenet. It said to meet her in the lobby. Monica got up to leave but was stopped by Stoica. "Where are you going?" he asked.

"I'm going to talk to Zenet in the lobby. You want to come or do you want to stay here?" Monica answered, texting Zenet to see if it was ok if Stoica came.

"I've got nothing better to do," Stoica replied, getting up. Monica got the ok from Zenet and they headed out. As they walked through the halls Stoica asked, "Do you know what she wants?"

"No, but with Zenet you never know. She could just want to talk or she could want to do something," Monica explained.

They took the elevator to the bottom floor and they went to the lobby. Monica stopped at the end of the hall when she saw Zenet sitting on the couch with a guitar. "I think I know what she wants," Monica whispered to Stoica before they went over to sit beside Zenet. "Let me guess, you want me to play a song for you?"

"Yeah," Zenet nodded. "It's been so long since I heard you sing."

"I don't know, Zenet," Monica said.

"Come on, Monica! Just one song, please?" Zenet begged.

Monica stayed silent for a moment. "One song can't hurt anything," Stoica piped up.

Monica looked at him before looking back at Zenet and nodding. "Alright, I'll play you one song, but then you have to go to bed."

"You think I wouldn't?" Zenet asked.

"I know you wouldn't. You'd stay up all night if you could," Monica answered as Zenet handed her the guitar. She thought for a moment before starting.

(Lyrics in bold)

The snow glows white

on the mountain tonight

Not a footprint to be seen

A kingdom of isolation

And it looks like I'm the queen

The wind is howling

like this swirling Storm inside

Couldn't keep it in

Heaven knows I tried

Don't let them in

Don't let them see

Be the good girl you always have to be

Conceal don't feel

Don't let them know

Well now they know

Let it go

Let it go

can't hold it back any more

Let it go

Let it go

Turn away and slam the door

I don't care

What they're going to say

Let the storm rage on

The cold never bothered me anyway

It's funny how some distance

Makes everything seem small