Ch.13

Lythirus and contestir transported Zenet, Stoica and the others to nethia to ask them for their help.

"This is nethia...its so beautiful," madoka said.

"So this is the world you live in?" tsubasa questioned.

"What no this is where Monica lives, we live in another dimension." Zenet answered.

"This is so cool everything is just so shiny and colourful," kenta said in amazement.

"This place disgusts me, it's too bright and colourful. can't they use a bit more dark colours once in a while?" Ryuga commented.

Everyone went inside the neathian castle, to talk to queen Serena in her throne room.

"Queen Serena..." Zenet said scared.

Queen Serena looked up with a smile "why hello Zenet and Stoica. who are these people you brought with you, are they your friends? And where's monica?

"These are our friends and well, ya see Monica has kind of been taken by the gundalians." Zenet said with frightening look on her face.

Then as soon as Zenet had said that,a message was being sent by the gundalians.

Incoming message, incoming message. (computer)

Then Kazarina appeared on the screen with a smirk on her face."Hello queen Serena...i'd be happy to let you know that I'm taking really good care of your daughter..." (interrupted by Monica)

"More like torturing me you ugly, old witch!!" Monica shouted from in the background.

Kazarina moved to the side of the screen to reveal Monica strapped to a board up right, with volts of electricity shocking her.

But when Monica started to get eletrocuted by the volts, Ryuga started to get electrocuted aswell.

"Ryuga...whats the matter are you okay," yu asked frightened.

"I don't...kn...kn...know what's...h...happening to me...I'm...not even...where Monica is...but I'm...still...getting...electrocuted...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...!!!!" Ryuga screamed at the top of his lungs.

Kazarina stopped electrocuting Monica for a minute. "Oh well it seems that Monica and this young man have a little connection between each other." then a smirk began to spread across Kazarina's face.

"What do you mean we have a connection between each other?" Ryuga asked weak but angry.

Kazarina didn't say a word but, then she just looked at Ryuga, smirked and teleported herself to neathia (in the throne room).

"I believe I need to do a little bit more research on serena's daughter," Kazarina said.

Then Kazarina grabbed ryuga's arm and transported her and Ryuga back to gundalia. then the screen suddenly went black, and everyone became traumatised.

"That's it we need to get to gundalia now, before Kazarina tortures Ryuga and Monica to death!!" Zenet shouted out.

Queen Serena looked at Zenet then made a little smile. "well then you will need a transportation device." queen Serena looked over to her left and a guard came in with little balls.

"These balls can only teleport you back and forth the neathian world and the gundalian world. so when you press this button at the bottom of the ball and throw it, it will instantly turn into a worm hole portal." the neathian castle knight explained.

Then the neathian guard handed the balls to Stoica. "there's only 6 balls!!?" yu said disappointed.

"Just be glad we have things to teleport with," madoka said.

"Can we just rescue Monica and not Ryuga because, I don't like him." Kyoya asked.

"Like it or not we're going to rescue both of them!!" gingka answered but ended up shouting.

"B-b-bull, then what are we waiting for let's go!!" Benkei said.

Tsubasa took one of the teleportation balls from Stoica, pressed the button and threw it. then a portal was created.

Yu was the first to go in the portal and kyoya was the last.