Ch.9

Everyone was in the B-pit down stairs in silence.

Stoica sighs "I don't under stand how you just let her go and do that," Stoica said while covering his face with his hands.

"It's not my fault she wanted to stay back there in the first place," Zenet wined

"Oh...well it is kind of your fault because now we have to go back there and get her," kenta interrupts.

Zenet growls

"Yeah...well good luck in getting back there huh," kyoya smirks.

"Zenet...is there another person who can transport us back to the other world?"

Zenet then looked at Stoica

"Umm...yeah there is one more person that can send us back to that world," Zenet said.

Stoica then smirked at Zenet "then what are you waiting for, let's get this battle started."

Stoica then walked up to Zenet and whispered something in her ear, " you're so lucky everyone's here because, I would be killing you right about now."

Zenet gulps

"Stoica, So if you knew that we could still go back to that world why didn't you say anything??" yu asked.

Stoica then turns to yu "because Zenet told me not to say anything, and if I did then she would tell emperor barodius about my little secret," Stoica answered.

"And just what's your little secret," Ryuga asks Stoica in a rude manner.

Stoica glares at Ryuga then Ryuga returns his glare.

"I don't share my secrets with total strangers," Stoica smirks at Ryuga.

Ryuga growls "what do you mean total strangers!!?"

"Okay okay...settle down will ya...thank you, well Stoica couldn't tell you guys that he can also make portals when he battles me or Monica because, if I told emperor barodius then he would of been punished." Zenet explains.

"Oh...wait did you just say emperor?!!" gingka asks, shouting at the top of his lungs.

Zenet stares at gingka frustratedly, "yes pay attention."

Yu then makes a little devious smile, "and what is this punishment?"

"Well you get electrocuted and then you black out.but when you wake up you're put in a glass of green liquid with tubes attached to you." Zenet explains.

"So who is this "emperor barodius" then, answer me that?" kyoya demands.

"Emperor barodius is a cruel person whose only goal is to get a hold on the sacred orb, but lucky for me I'm not in that war right now." Stoica said.

"So who's in a war?" Benkei questions.

"The gundalians who are me and Stoica. and the neathians." Zenet answers.

"So you're not really humans...you're aliens!!!!!?" Everyone shouts at the same time. (except Ryuga)

"Well I wouldn't say aliens because that's kind of rude but yes, we are not humans." Zenet says. "and apparently Stoica is one of the 12 orders but, he's the youngest one.

Stoica glares at Zenet, "Zenet do you wanna have that punishment again because that can be arranged."

Yu's mouth drops open "Zenet...you've had that punishment once before already!?"

"Yeah well...by master Gil but...look do ya wanna go save Monica or not?" Zenet replys.

"Of course We do." Gingka interrupts.

"Then what are you dimwits waiting for...Zenet,Stoica hurry up and get outside and let's get this battle over and done with!" Ryuga growls.

Everyone nods and runs out side