Ch.11

"Well here we go again," gingka said.

"I never see that coming," yu said.

"Good, now that we're all here, let's go back to the dark nebula," Ryuga grunted.

"Yeah before something bad happens," Stoica said.

Gingka, Stoica and the others go and visit the dark nebula once again, but when they got there they were in for a surprise.

Stoica and Zenet gasped.

"What's wrong Stoica and Zenet, it's just funny looking people that we haven't seen before," gingka said.

"That's funny because they look like aliens, with their grey skin and funny looking crowns." yu smirks.

Kyoya glares Stoica and Zenet.

"zenet...stoica...by any chance do you know these weird freaky people."

Stoica sighs " yes we do know them...because they're my family."

"They're your what!!?," gingka and the others said in shock.

"So here you were all this time Stoica," Kazarina said as she made a little smirked.

"And...Zenet?" Sid added.

"Haha hey guys what's going on??" Zenet asked nervously.

"Hey where's monica!!?" Stoica furiously asked.

"Who...you mean your girlfriend?" ren Calmly asked.

Stoica gave Zenet a dirty look. "you told them!!?"

"I only told ren and that's it," Zenet told Stoica.

"So you have a girlfriend huh? Do you remember what emperor barodius told us," Kazarina interrupted.

"I don't have time for this, just tell me where Monica!!?" Stoica roared.

"She's some where you won't think of looking," sid said.

"But don't worry about her, you should about what's going on now." airzel said as he grinned.

"That's enough if we have to make you tell us by force...then so be it." Kyoya interrupted. "let it riiiiiiiiip!! go now Leone king lion tarring blast!!"

Leone created a huge green tornado that made the gundalians flee and tare open the dark nebula door.

"So they were all so scared that they all ran away haha, cowards." Yu said.

Stoica, Ryuga and the others went inside the dark nebula's base to search for Monica. but instead of finding Monica they found reiji, Doji and the rest of the dark nebula people locked up in dungeons.

"Doji...reiji...have you seen

Monica any where?" Gingka asked.

"Yes," reiji answered. "a couple of weird looking people took her and locked us up in this dungeon. so can you please let us outta here?"

Tsubasa broke the lock on the dungeon door with his beyblade, earth eagle.

"Oh this stinks, cause now we have to go to another world...right?" yu said confused and frustrated.

"At least we don't have to transport a lot of people to our world," Zenet said relieved.

"That's true," Stoica said.

"Stop your yapping and let's go," Lythirus said annoyed.

Yu jumped in surprise, "Whoa it's that monster thingy."

Lythirus glares at yu "I am not a monster thingy, I'm a bakugan."

"Well sorry," yu muttered under his breath.

"Everyone hold hands," Zenet ordered. "contestir...kythirus do you have enough energy to transport us all to bakugan interspace?"

"Yeah of course we do," contestir and Lythirus said at the same time.

Then everyone held hands and were all transported to bakugan interspace by contestir and Lythirus.