Chapter 1 : Crime Scene

As I wake up for school Monday morning I hear siren's and police cars. I wondered what could be happening today its unusual to hear that in such a rich neighborhood. I turn to walk out my door i see reporters everywhere around that girls house, Saying and repeating "Have you seen this girl ma'am and sir" to the other neighbors. I had walked up to one of the reporters and asked "What happened?", They said "I was hoping you would know about this girl". I said "Oh yeah she's my neighbor and she goes to my school, why?". They said "Well she has appeared to not come home for 5 days, and there's no evidence she could have ran away".

When i was just about to respond back the FBI agent cut me off saying," Anna Sanders your under investigation. I said "For what", you go to her school you should know. I rolled my eyes and went with him down to the station without informing my parents. They had been asking me for 2 hrs straight everything i know about what shes been doing for the past week, i didn't know what she had been doing even though she's my neighbor and she goes to my school because i don't even speak to her all i knew is her boyfriend was abusive and always was mad at her.

He then said that he would have him go under investigation and released me. I was like well wait a minute now "he knows me, please do not mention my name to him or ...". Then i stopped. I had seen a dark figure outside the window of the fbi agents office, agent ross then said "or what". I was about to say something but the dark figure i had seen stuck up a sign that read "Tell them and your dead anna". So i just ran and ran all the way home withought saying a word. I knew they would come back for me... but i just couldnt deal with this right now.

Im at home but i suddenly hear a ding-dong. I go to open the door and oh my gosh it's-