The End;New beginnings

15 years later....

Im married now i have 3 kids, yes i did have 2 kids after jayla.

Twins as a matter of a fact, a boy and a girl that always fights with each other but they are just like me and jayla is always quiet like jace i mean you can really see the resemblance.

With me jace, Georgia, my kids and her kids neighbors it really makes me feel good to have them.

And yes i said georgias kids, she has 2 of them Kayley and Ben. All with her husband.

Im so happy for her, Jayla and Kayley are bestfriends and they are 16.

Damn teenagers and the twins are 14. My kids are in highschool but the twins get in the most trouble of all hanging with Georgia's son ben.

Lets just say i found out that jace has an ex girlfriend right here in missouri and she has a kid named Wesley Vermont, lets just say this kid has a bad ass attitude.

He better stay away from my daughter, because sometimes i overhear her conversation talking to kayley when she was a few years younger about how she has a crush on him.

I admit this shocked me at first but then Jace told me she married a mafia leader and he is the next capco/heir of his "business" and they do dirty work.

You know like crimes and dont get caught with murder and shit.

They are 2 miles away from us and i swear it feels like they are right next to us because the air flow changes.

Im trying my best to get a new house built for my family somewhere else in missouri before she gets attached to him seriously.

I of all people had to move here just to get away from shit.

I guess thats why they say dont run from your problems but how would i solve this one im 34 years old.

And if Jayla crash 1 more car im gonna get her license revoked.

Every chance she gets to see him brings us more danger, i try not to ask her not to go to the party's with kayley because i know for a fact he is there.

And what scares me the most is that jeremy was sentenced to 20 years in jail and 15 of them is up, i know for a fact he maybe wants revenge they said he has mental problems.

When i go to work i worry the most because the lawyers called and said if he is still doing good on good behavior he will be released 4 years early and it kills me.

I would have to file retraining orders on him for my kids me and jace. But you know his sneaky ass will not listen to the law and break it anyway.

Me being married 15 yeare Wears down on me with this life we are living because yeah its good but its time for my story to end and for my kids to start their beginning.

THE END

Hey guys i hope you liked my story i did take a break for a month in January because of life and problems, im sorry this is the end of the girl next door but im writing a spinoff of this story about Jayla Coming in June, i am going to continue writing storys as this is my first story i am a bit rough with it. I am letting out another personal story but you will see when It will be out in May as i need time to write jaylas crazy story too.  Im am currently writing Pregnant and homeless is getting so many good views and votes thank you!!! I'll see you in my next books😄😄😘😍.-janet powers