Kidnap

It was him the one and only jeremy green. He quickly got out in a black hoodie and mask before i could even run he threw me in the truck and locked the doors.

I said "let go of me jeremy".
NO he answers "now be a good little girlfriend and shut the fuck up". I gulped "Where are you taking me".
He didnt answer i kicked and screamed, thats when....

He reached over to the drawer and pulled out tape and put it over my mouth then parked in an dark alley and threw me in the back. He began to start driving for hours i didnt even know the time my phone is broken and nowhere to be found. I found myself starving, hungry for food. I tried to say something but i still had tape on my mouth so i tried to yell. "He said shut the hell up women". I kept going just to get on his nerves. Then he finally ripped off the tape and i said "im hungry can we stop to get some food?". He said "in a few hours now shut up", and then put the tape back on my mouth.

I guess it was about 6 hours later.... we had finally started to come to a stop and when we pulled up all i could see was the wooded area.....😱😱😱 Nothing i had seen before it seems this area is abandoned.
We got out the truck and he held my wrist tight leading me where he was gonna take me. Me, why me?... i am so scared right now this path is like a mile long. Took us a total of 20 minutes to get there. When we walked up all i could see was this little house.... creepy and abandoned. He then took out his key while still holding me and unlocked the door... 😮😮😮 when we went inside i seen the thing that was most unexpected.... a beautiful inside ... i thought by the outside of the house it would have been nasty inside.... but turns out it was a great house. We went all the way to the back of the house and there was a door with several locks on it... lord knows i was scared😫😨😱😱😱. I was trying to stop before entering that dark room, no windows of course.... He pushed me inside the dark room and turned on the lights. He said "This is your room Anna". I said why do i have to be here. He said dont ask questions!!!😑😲.

The question is how did i ever have a boyfriend like this. He is crazy if he thinks he is keeping me here. I said im hungry yelling!😶😲😲😲. He said wait a fucking minute.

He took me out the room and handcuffed me to a chair. I didnt react... this is normal for killers and kidnappers. Maybe it was my first time getting kidnapped but i sure as hell wasnt about to let him win.
I want to make an escape plan. Caught up in my own thoughts i started hearing someone cry... a girl voice familiar to me. Thats when i ask him does he have Georgia in the room. He said yes now shut up. I said can she eat with us? He said your bitchass wont stop talking so ill bring her in here... he went back to the room she was in and apparently it was right beside mines, thank jesus the walls were thin enough, but then again if we do try to escape he could easily hear us but then again he is a deep sleeper. He brung her out the room she looks so pale almost ready to collaspe and has tear stains under her eyes. She looked at me tied up and was emotionless unable to let out an emotion. She had scratches and bruises on her i guess she had been trying to resist him. I said "why have you been hitting her you motherfucker". He turned around slowly... and walked up slowly then punched me in the face and said "that's why, you stupid bitch you ask too many questions".