Warning

The was no other feeling to describe it but eerie. Me, the nurses in the back of the room protecting the newborns.

All i could do is look for an easy weapon... so i quickly walked over to one of the unused cribs and snatched the metal bar off.

I just knew something wasnt right. Slowly.... Slowly opening the door. The dark shadow peeking its way through, And finally it's here he's in here.

I said what doe you want from me jere-... he cuts me off saying this is your last warning... you dont say anything the girl doesnt get hurt, looking at me coldly, a death stare piercing through my soul.

The nurses all fainted but me, i was in shock... he walked towards my baby and said 'Hello my angel'.
I said get away from my daughter. He suddenly didnt move for 1 minute and then he put my daughter down... turned around

Very slowly and said you dont remember "who is the father, eh'. I-i dont know what your talking about, he said dont act like you dont know you little bitch it adds up. She looks like me, you had her in your stomach 9 months...

And you have a boyfriend that you only started dating 4 months after you broke up with me... so tell me whore who's right?.' Unless of course the whole time you were cheating on me.

I should kill your stupid ass right now. I stood there for a minute just in shock and what he was saying is correct. So i responded saying i didnt cheat on you ive been faithful the whole time in our relationship anna... he walked slowly but creeply forward

I started backing up... but he came closer... "do you not understand i love you anna", but you broke my heart. He came so close to where there was no space between us. He forced himself onto me and tried to kiss me but... i quickly hit him with the metal bar and started running with my daughter.

He is after me i keep running through these long hospital hallways to find an entrance not knowing where to go. Corners and exits and exits if i go out the back and side exits thats easier for me to get killed so i have to get to the front exit so people can see him and help me.

But ugh... he's smart he know's where im going to go so he doesnt take the front exit he goes to the back in his truck and follow's me wherever i go.

Running and running til' i cant run no more. I try to wave someone on the road to help me... i think ive lost him... 5 minutes of trying to get someone to help me this weird truck pulls up.

I said thank god and when i went to get in thats when i saw it was...