Places

Where could he be at 12:00, he should have been home an 3 hrs ago, please dont tell me something bad happened to him?

* Calls jace*

Jace: You have reached the voicemailbox of-

Calls again

Jace: You have reached-

Jace: You have-

Me: Oh come on he's not even picking up his phone.

I go to the guest room my moms sleeping in and knock, she opens the door.

Mom: Whats wrong sweety?

Me: Jace hasnt come home, he was supposed to be here 3 hrs ago!

Mom: Im sure business is busy and he had to overstay hun get some rest.

Me: Okay mom * turns around and crys*.

I went to my room and fell asleep lonely, when i woke up jace still wasnt here.

I had called the police to file an missing person report after looking all through the house.

When the police left , a message popped up on my phone saying

"See you at the party, anna".

Im so scared but then again he's watching me, i need to do something without him watching me.

I then decided in my head to dress unrecognizable out my house.

I had received another message

" If you want to see your boyfriend alive, dont tell the fbi, police, cia or etc anna".

Fuck my plan is a fail, fuck it im gonna have to do this on my own.

Lets gear up bitches.

I texted him back saying "Im coming for you".

I know he's using a burner phone so i had to keep texting him back in order to give it to the police it has to be more than 2 messages to find the location, i just hope he doesnt know that!

He replies : Oh anna you wouldnt want your boyfriend to die now would you?

Me: Oh please you need me see you tommorow

I guess he is dumb now i have to drive fast to the police so they can trace the message.

I arrived 5 minutes later at the fbi department and barged in the door.

"HELP, I NEED YOU TO TRACE THIS PHONE, HE KIDNAPPED MY BOYFRIEND".

Fbi man: Calm dowm mam, we can do it for you, let me see the messages and the phone.

Me: Ok (hands over phone with messages)

Fbi man: I'll be right back.

*15 minutes later*

Fbi man: I can trace it luckly the messages gave a great ip address, we'll get to it, also we made a copy of your phone so we can get the messages you get from unknown numbers.

Me: Ok, thank you and will you contact me after you save him.

Fbi man: Of course

I then quickly left to go back to Jayla i miss spending time with her even though im a stay at home mom.

Today is my birthday and i know he will show up because he warned me, but i have informed the police i need a few guards around my house for protection and safety knowing that he is smart he could probably out do them all but he already knows im planning something damn me and my thoughts

I fucking hate leaving my daughter alone not knowing whats going to happen next or if we need to go into hiding, and how am i supposed to celebrate my birthday knowing my boyfriend is gone