Stress and Anxiety

The doctors came in my room and told me i had had some horrible news.

The first thing she says is that i had an miscarriage, thank god because i didnt want to carry a kidnapper and raper's baby and im also kind of sad too, lost in thought she said something else.

So i had to snap out of it. She said "also your dad suffered an heart attack but he is still alive". Water started filling my eyes because thats horrible to hear but im glad he's okay.

"And lastly the policeman wants to question you later on in the day about what happened when you got kiddnapped".

I felt a wave of anxiety and stress pass through me, i gotta get it together before i end up Dead".

So i asked her could i get something to eat and she nodded her head, when she left out the door my boyfriend came in and, you should have seen his eyes, he had dark spots like he hadnt slept in day's.

I tried to get up to hug him, but i was too weak that i almost fell when he caught me. I had to sit back on the hospital bed to ask him if he knew the news. So i tryed my best to compose myself i said "the-the baby is not you-yours".

And then i seen the disappointment on his face then i said "but i didnt cheat on you, i had an irregular pregnacy before i met you, it didnt allow me to feel any symptoms of pregancy".

I could see that he was speechless but then i seen a relieved face and he said "as long as i got you, nothing in this world would make me seperate you from me". I could tell you i fely that heavy weight lift off my chest and i hugged him.

The nurse came in and brought me a breakfest plate from the hospital cafeteria, yeah you wouldnt expect hospital food to be so good. 10 minutes after i finished my food i called the nurse back in and asked could i see my daughter, she nodded yes.

I had looked to the side of me my boyfriend was scared, i had to run my fingers through his hair and kiss him to tell him its gonna be alright. Soon enough she came back with my daughter i could tell you how much i missed her, i just held her together with jace "my boyfriend". I had to breast feed her so i had jace close the door.

I didnt know how to do it but i tried and lucky enough it came out, she was full, i had to burp her. Knowing how to nurse a child i had to younger siblings i took care of while, my mom and dad were not around.

Lost in thought i heard knocking on the door, and i asked jace to open it. I had almost forgot the police and detectives were coming. They asked jace could he step outside for a minute and take our daughter with him, he made his way out the door.