Test results;bestfriend help!

We pulled up to the house, and my back was hurting real bad i had looked up to find my besty georgia the one that i had helped.

Its crazy how she went fron being a total bitch to my bestfriend.

I told her many things and yes she did know the knews about me again, i was just glad she was safe you know she was the missing girl next door and again she had a house building right next to mine so she feels close.

I guess jace had agreed to sign her on our private land because we had a new house built in Missouri far away from here and now we had to pack, and when i mean pack i mean pack, Georgia had too to she realized her parents did not care about her either,

But what i had noticed was a bump on her stomach and my eyes grew so big.

"WHAT THE HELL GEORGIA".

"I know i know, i got to see if its his or not but im pretty sure it is not because i cheated on him 3 months before we got together"

"How come i did not see that you are like 4 months pregnant".

"I tryed to hide it im sorry".

"Well im just glad your okay and that we will be close when your house is built next to mine"

She smiled and nodded her head and drove to her old home to pack.

Anxiety started to grow and my hands were sweaty its time to open up the document and get some answers.

Jace came from behind me and it startled me so he looked ready to read it.

It read "In the DNA of Jayla Sanders, Jace Kennedy is the father, a match of 55% gene and mother 45%".

I was so glad she wasnt his daughter but at the same time if she was i would still love her the same because she would not end up like jeremy.

And finally i burst out into tears of joy and started packing for what felt like hours, until jace just stopped me in the middle of the room.

"Anna, i love you with all my heart and i know this isnt the most romantic enough but, will you marry me".

He pulled out a big gold diamond ring, its like 18k gold tripled.

He must have had a lot of time to save for this.

YES I WILL MARRY YOU STUPID!!!

I wrapped my arms around his legs and kissed him so much until we took it to the bed.

I guess we pretty much packed the whole house, we dont have to until 10 hours anyways.

5 hours later, you done yet?!

No ten more minutes i said.
And he just laughed at me. Im surprised jayla didnt wake because her crib was across the room and we made a lot of noise.

20 minutes later, OKAY OKAY IM DONE.

Catching our breaths he, pulled me under the cover and kissed me deep and said "I'll love you no matter what".

"Always" i said.

We got up and took a shower then packed the rest, to get jayla ready and going.