Chapter 2:Lost Time

Did i tell you that i never got a chance to reach out to my mom and dad?

They are always on a business trip that they dont know i even had a kid and what things i went through the last 3-4 months.

Jayla at 3 months old just started saying her first words early she said "da da". Unbelievable lol [laughing out loud], 3 months and thats the first words she say.

So the next day after i decided to call them since they werent intending on calling me because honestly i dont think they care or at least i know they dont.

Ring!Ring!Ring!

Mom: Hello
Me:Mom when are you coming home, i have important news to tell you.

Mom: We'll be home the day before your birthday sweety dont worry.
Me: Okay mom

Then she hung up when i was gonna ask her where dad is at. Like did she even care that i wanted to have a longer conversation with her ugh.

*2 days later...*

My birthday is tomorrow idk [i dont know] why i am happy but i guess it's because im finally free to do what i want or that i am sure i dont have to live under my parents roof anymore.

Jayla has been crying all day, so i got up and went to her room fed her and burped her then put her on some clothes and got her stroller to take her out for the day. Im always spoiling her i dont know why but i just do i guess its because she is my daughter but i truely got attached to her after she was born.

When i took her to the park i have all these people staring at me and i know why because im a young mother. So i dont feel superior to others that are older than me.

I get a call from my mother saying that my father isnt going to be able to make it to home but she will be coming still.

I just hate it when he does this like he doesnt have no time for his own daughter and kids at that. I heard shots pop off in the park and i had to rush to my car with Jayla and go home.

I mean who shoots in a park knowing there are hundreds of people around to tell that he was the active shooter. I guess im never going to that park ever again it was the park my dad had to me before my siblings were born and man i miss those days because those were they days he actually cared for me.