Birthday: murder expected

I decided to listen to my mothers advice and plan my birthday party even if my boyfriend wasnt here which i miss very much so.

I cant believe im doing this without him and the truth is that he doesnt deserve to be kidnapped hell nobody does.
But im gonna find a way to get him out of there even if it means risking my life tonight.

*message alert*

"See you tonight".

Of course it was him so not so long ago before i left the police station yesterday i asked them to be undercover policemen at my party because he is going to make an appearence with jace and that is when they can finally catch him, well hopefully.

Oh and georgia is coming too. I cant wait to see her ever since we escaped we kept in contact and eventually we became best friends.

Almost midnight our family and a couple of close friends arrived and also the police [guards], was here all we was looking for is to see if he actually makes an appearance.

We had decided not to serve that much alcohol because we dont know if someone is going to get hurt or drunk while everything goes down.

I just couldnt help but ask one of the officers to give me a safety gun just in case they werent there at a moment he will trap me.

The moment everybody got here they were informed and to have it stay inbetween them and some of them brought their own weapon just incase they see me or jace in trouble which we already are.

Its been 30 minutes past and still no sign of jeremy so i had went upstairs to redo my makeup and when i got up there, there he was in the flesh standing there with his eyes dangerouse i had looked to the side and seen he had jace beaten up and starved barely could stand up.

How did he even get passed the police they know how he looks and how did he manage to get upstairs.

Im so fucking scared out my life. Nobody is here in my room there was supposed to be men pretending to talk outside my door just incase something happened.

He said " Well hello anna."

Me: dont talk to me give me my boyfriend.

" ah, ah ah."

Me: Give me him!

"Step any closer and ill slit his throat".

*gulp*

Me: Ok!, Ok! What do you want me to do!

" See theres the princess i know, and yes i want you in exchange for his life like i said".

I pausesed unable to answer and something just popped into my head, they got people in the security room they can see me!

So i said

Me: Fine

" How can i know its not some trick huh?".

Me: Because ill put it on my "dads life".

I knew my mom had had an affair with my real dad and never told us but i got an dna test done and he is not my dad so i could see why he doesnt want to be apart my life but thats something i never told jeremy whilst we were together.

" Oh come on princess, we all know you dont love your dad".

Me: Of course i do how can you say that

*shit* (he's smarter than i thought)

"I'll take you in spare for his life".

I stepped closer to try to bring myself to him and i was scared.

Thats when he pistol whipped jace in the back of the head and he fell.

I started crying and he tied my arms together and put tape on my mouth.

And he said " Thats what you get for running away the first time".