Where am i???

I wake up to a bunch of screams and tappings and yelling.

I didnt notice anything my vision is blurry and my atmosphere is so so cold that its like i am in a freezer.

All i can hear is distant crying, and me my head hurts so fucking much where the hell am i???

It takes me about 5 minutes before i can see again and i look around my body is frozen still!!!

OH MY FUCKING GOD GET ME OUT OF HERE - i yell

Im in a fucking morgue, they thought i was dead?

More yelling and screaming from anna!!!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!, YOU PUT ME IN A FUCKING MORGUE!!!,

"HELP ME GET HER OUT OF THERE",

distant voices approach where i am. And i move my head slightly to see that there are dead bodys in here my sense of smell is coming back and im so close to them i can smell their blood. It took every muscle in me to move my body hurts so bad and i yelled and screamed for 3 minutes straight!!!

When i heard a clicking of a lock being undone, finally they get me out of here.

"GET HEATED BLANKETS GET A MONITER, IF SHE DOESNT GET HEAT, HER HEART IS GOING TO FREEZE".

Finally these dumb ass doctors pulled me out of the morgue my body so stiff and cold i cannot move, did i die?!

I know i black out a lot under stress, where is my baby i ask".

I totally forget about my head it feels missing.

My eyeballs are frozen still and i finally just lashed out on them when they brought the hospital bed!

"GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I WILL SUE ALL OF YOU, HOW CAN U SEE I WAS NOT DEAD".

Miss calm down your heart collapsed 20 times you were pronounced dead after trying to recover you we did but your heart was weak and your parents the next day flew in and we asked did they wanna take you off of life support and they agreed to, i was just doing my job but you are a very strong woman i must say".

GET OUT MY FUCKING FACE YOU IDIOT, YOU KNOW IM A FUCKING CELEBRITYS DAUGHTER THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME.

The doctor stayed quiet and walked away one we get into the room, it was sp heated it felt good and i started feeling my body heat up it takes me 12 hours to fully heat up nurses and doctors coming in and checking my vitals and adding more fluid to my body,

I could honestly say beyond all that shit i had been through with my ex boyfriend this was the worst, a doctor came into a room and put alcohol and bandages over my head and i was trying to ask them why with all the strength i had.

But one great woman came in and looked sad and said "hun you were shot in the head, and yes i wasnt supposed to tell you until you recover but it happened and, you may have lost a lot of your memory but it did split a couple of your vital organs your lucky your alive now".

Thank you, so very much and how did i get shot in the head thats just crazy i said.

I honestly dont remember anything the last memory i have is my birthday party and then i got kidnapped again but anything after that i dont remember.

She said your welcome and went out the room still with a sad face, it probably took her a lot to say that out of her possibly loosing her job or worse, ill thank her for that