Truth be told

After about a few months of visiting and getting my health back up, with this hole in my head they told me to make sure i dont take no heavy falls too soon or it will rupture my memory cells.

Jace had recovered while i was gone my man is everything to me but i hate to see that he went through this shit with me. He always tells me no matter what i will love you and fight for you.

I guess you could say it made my heart melt, and jayla is 5 months old today i finally get to get out this hospital and be told the information about jeremy that sick bastard.

I swear on my life if anyone touches my daughter like he did me he will be a dead motherfucker i know that much.

"Hey anna today is your release, just sign these papers and you can go with your boyfriend and kid".

So i did and jace bought me some clothes, they were cute but my body is still aching i had ammonia when they put me in that morgue freezer thingy.

Im still gonna sue the doctor that put me in there i bet my parents paid them to do it while my heart was still beating without the moniter.

Hell they even told them what happened and that im still alive and they still hadnt came.

"Yeah thats fine i just wanna get out of here and spend time with my family".

I seen jace face lit up, and jayla is just teething with the prettiest smile on her face.

"One more thing before i leave, can i get a paternity test".

Jace looked at me worried, and then his face fixed to nothing.

"Babe dont worry, if she is mines or not i will still love her as my own".

You could say that meant a lot to me because jace is a quiet person but i talk a lot.

So we procceded down the hallway and followed the nurse into a room filled with pee bottles and test and things like that.

Jayla was crying because the nurse picked her up, bless her heart she only likes daddy and mommys arms.

I know a lot of people are looking at me crazy because i have had a bullet hole in the head but it is not going to faze me.

She squeezed pee from her pamper into a cup, then asked for his pee and proceeded to take it to the lab.

"Wait here, go sit in those chairs while i be back with the test results in about 40".

I though we had to go home and come back a week later to get the results but its better sooner than later.

Jayla:kddndmsmsnjdjjf ma ma- pa-ppp-pa

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, she said our names and he just put his hand in mine and i rested my head on his shoulder while she was slowly taking a nap in her stroller.

Damn i missed a lot of her growing, and it kills me he knows it.

"Knock knock, im back and the little one is sleeping, so i got the results and they are in these files check them out whenever you feel like it".

My heart was pounding and jace could tell, i needed air before i go home, so we took a walk to the car and i had smelled the fresh air that i longed for this whole time.

I was hoping i am free, jace said he would explain what the fbi told him about what happened that night and to jeremy hopefully he is in jail.