Reuion without dad

So im pretty much used to not having dad around anymore. Since he only cares about his family business.

But who the fuck cares anymore but my new loving family. Hell mom only cares because she only feels slightly obligated to do so yet i sit here young and proud with a daughter that i have by that rapist son of a bitch, that kidnapped me.

Yea, i had family on the otherside but they dont talk to me personally. I wish they was more in my life, but im not gonna make somebody wanna talk and be around me if they dont wanna be, and that's facts. All the stress and anxiety i go through everyday i want to be closer to someone that supposed to be kin to me but just keeps drifting apart.

So all i could do is pray for this not to happen to me again, i just hope jeremy never finds me especially after what he had done to me. I'll still stay strong and fight. I had been going to the gym early mornings and had been training as well, i just couldnt have another incident happening, not to me or my family.

And if this happens again i'll have to get extra security and a body guard. Anyways back to my dad situation, he wants me to be apart of his family business by being the well known person i am of my father. Of course im not going to do it knowing him this is just his way of controlling me and he wants me wrapped around his finger just like that but im snart enough to say know to this crazy ass deal, thats why i work my butt off to create my business after i just graduated highschool now it's on my way to college, after 4 yrs in college i will build my empire and take down mu dads and he wont even notice who he's messing with.

Lost in my own dialogue i hear my door bell ringing, i quickly run to the door as it is a day before my birthday. When i open the door as expected my mom was there so i gave her a hug

Mom: Hey sweety, sorry i didnt come eariler the flight got a little delayed.

Me: It's okay mom as long as you could make it here.

Mom: Yeah, i guess your right, anyways show me my grandaughter i wanna see her.

I lead her to jayla's room.

Mom: Sorry i couldnt make it to her birth.

She looks down at her heels, and has a sad expression on her face.

Me: Mom it's okay as long as you are here it's fine i couldnt ask for anything better.

I guess she had changed a little, she's more caring than i thought she would be. When we went into jayla's room her eyes lit up and she ran over to jaylas crib and quickly picked her up.

I cant believe she didnt cry.

Mom: Say nana, baby

Jayla: *laughs* na-na

I guess she is good with baby's, i didnt think she would be because we were all left with the babysitter when we were kids and they were out for business as always i guess i was wrong.

12:00 struck and i was getting tired, so i said my goodnights and headed to bed, only to find my bae not here.