act 1

(this is future author here. please start from chapter 5 because this was written when i didn't have much skill.)

(in this fanfic ryo can recall previous interactions with earth)

(you are eleven here btw)

(ryo's p.o.v)

day 1: discovery.

i descended to earth once more, my beautiful wings started to dissapear. my long platinum locks were turning into a hidious bowl hair cut shape and my once round chest had now turned flat. in this world, i was punished to only have 1 bodily function so i could not be both. it seemed i was being stripped of all my demonic powers.

 after that, i was in a wet forest terrain, covered by greenery,dirt that had turned into sludge. water fell from the sky, it was called "rain" and it was dropping down onto my nude body. i just slumped next to a rock, hoping akira would find me again or some form of humane being, if not i would just sit here and let this body shrivel up and die.

(your p.o.v)

you slid on your pink raincoat and put on mathing wellies with scuff marks on it. the rain was something you absoluteley loved since you was little. that reminded you, as you walked back into the kitchen and scooped your glass jar off the side. when it rained, fairies would come out to collect water or that's what you belived. 

after that you said to your mother that you was going to look for fairies you headed out the door in search for them. the door clicked and your mom grumbled as she didn't belive in such things. 

rain heavily poured down on the waterproof-hood,it almost felt like hail to you. then, you arrived at the forest you could smell the greenery from here. one step after the other you eagerly looked for fairies under leaves,rocks and even peeped in a bird hole to see if they were there. after about 10 minutes, you gave up but decided to go deeper into the forest, finding your cave that you sometimes hid away in. drinking sneakily one or two of your mother's redbull,this time you only had the jar but you decided to go in anyways, it would shelter you from rain.

 after only walking in only a couple of steps, you saw a pale...boy? curled into a ball, looking at the rock wall...naked...

"hello?" you enquired tapping his bony shoulder.he didn't seem to respond, so you did the same action only a little harder than last time. he looked upwards at your face. he seemed startled at first but regained his composure after a second. 

"do you have a name?"

"..." not a word came out of his small mouth. well, he was naked and frightened by what might have happened to him. "do you have a name?" you enquired again while crouching by his shoulder and taking your jacket off for him,he must've been freezing. "..." still no words came out but, he put his hand to his chin thinking about his name.

"my name is ryo asuka." 

"ryo's" voice was a tone maybe robots used. aside that, taking this boy to your home and helping him until his parents came looking. you had to hide him from your mother though, you didn't want her thinking that you was keeping a runaway child! 

when you had thought up your plan, you placed your pink jacket on his shoulders and pulled the hood up. you took his cold,wet hand, it almost felt like death itself.

he was pulled upwards revealing his...willy...this did and didn't bother you. all you cared about was saving ryo asuka from the rain and what mightv'e been lurking in the shadows..

"i y/n will protect you until you die!" you shouted at the top of your lungs making sure the entire forest heard your words.

"..." he took a breath to speak but then he decided not to.

don't worry i'll protect you ryo

------------------------------------------------

words:662

sorry this was so short, but i hope you enjoy the next few chapters i put out for your entertainment.

please tell me how to improve owo don't worry the third chapter is lewd (this is a lie chapter 6 is lmao) (but if you is smol muffin i shall make an alternitive chapter) anyways g-bai <3