act 2

(ryo's p.o.v)

a girl has found me, her intentions are good but i doubt she can protect me. poor human. anyways, she had grabbed my cold hand and was near enough dragging me through the green terrain. now let the show begin. 

(your p.o.v)

The exit was becoming more clear as you neared to the edge of the forest. you was soaked through, soon enough your clothes became translucent. you started to shake as you was becoming cold, luckily enough your small cottage was in view. your pace started to quicken while the weak, naked boy called ryo asuka was stumbling to catch up to your speed. you was now out of breath by the time you had reached the door.

 you told ryo to stay and he jus nodded his head while covering himself with your pink coat. you turned the golden knob of your front door and pushed it open,the faint sound of static and snoring made it clear that your mother was sleeping so you beckoned ryo to come in. since he was already quiet you din't need to tell him to be quiet.

you and ryo went upstairs, you took him upstairs to your room and he made himself comfortable, while you went to your mom's room and took out a box, you knew it had a big t- shirt from dad before he passed of heart disease. why smoke when its only your flesh you're smoking? 

you put the t shirt aside as you went to go grab a towel from the bathroom, to dry ryo off with. you gave him the towel to him and turned around to give the boy some privacy, once the rustling had stopped you turned around to see him wearing the baggy t-shirt. he then got off the bed and wandered around the room looking at all the small figures and ornaments you had displayed. he then turned to you, obviously noticing the awkwardness lingering in the air. "thank..you" his composure softened just a little then he went rock hard again, it wasn't going to be easy to keep this boy a secret from your mom.

+++++++

it was wednesday , you missed school yesterday because of the boiler being broken. but you was excited to tell akira about your "overseas" friend. so you quickly got your uniform on and bag , ryo looked at you like how dogs look at you before leaving the house. since ryo was near enough the same height and age as you, you gave him some of your uniform to put on, it was just a pair of skinny black trousers, a slightly too big shirt and a pair of black boots.

i hope us three can all be friends.