Act 14

Ryo had payed the guy he was going to and then you had both stepped into a rather cutesy looking cafe. it had red roses, intraquet designs along the walls, small wooden chairs and tables all among three rows and a very quiet atmosphere. it was really cute.

'so what do you want? it's my treat.' he gave a side glance at you looking down at the menu himself. 'it really isn't that big of a deal how much it is. promise.' he smirked, while speaking in a hushed tone, not wanting to disturb the cafe's quiet atmosphere.

slowly you picked one up, seeing the prices inside. you almost gasped as Ryo laughed at you playfully. 'uh...i-i'll just take a...hot chocolate!' you panically whispered back, '....and maybe a strawberry cake..'

'ah, alright then...then i'll have the same.' he chuckled as he ordered a waiter over and ordered everything.

the food and drink was brought back after about...15 minutes. it had tasted amazing, no wonder it was so exspensive. after that ryo had paid it and you both had left. it seems both of your beings had lost track of time since it was now dark and it was 8pm.

'so...ready to go hunt some 'demons'?' he asked positively, pulling out his banged up video camera.

'yeah i am, let's do this!' you held ryo's hand as both of you headed toward the ominous forest.

'so...what are we looking for anyways..?' you enquired, looking at him.

'well, you know beings that look terrifying, with pointy sharp teeth and scaly skin.' he bluntly said, looking into your eyes.

'makes sense..i guess..but uh, do angels also exist? because demons exist right?' you was starting to become confused with the concept. ' i hope akira turned into an angel..because he was one.'

'yeah i guess he was one.' he said mumbled sharply, god how he hated akira and the stupid idea of him  being an angel.

soon enough, both of you had arrived at the forest. it was pitch black. blacker than death itself. you stood there looking up at all of the tall trees that hung over you, the feeling they were going to crush you was almost unbearble. you came closer to ryo, scared.

'it's ok, nothing will hurt you if you're here with me.' he cooed in your ear,this made you blush slightly.

as you both were envoloped into the darkness, you went deeper into the forest with only a small flashlight in hand. branches crunched under your feet, you were both helpless in this large forest. this was when you both had travelled to a mountain top, that had a small cliff where the moon shone brightly and the stars twinkled. everything was a deep shade of blue in this ghost forest. you stared and looked at it,it was the prettiest thing you'd ever seen.

Ryo had broke your trance at the moon and the night sky that had shone brighter than anything you'd seen in your dreams. 'would you like to see it more..?.....closely..?'

'wait, what do you mean?' you was off orbit on his question.

'y'know fly closer to it?' he had let go of your hand, and stood infront of you smiling. ' i guess demon hunting wasn't the only thing you'd  be doing with me tonight.' he stood there infront of you as light irradiated off of his body. soon enough his clothes disintergrated and he had grown a pair of breasts. this experience was so unworldly you wondered if it was really happening.

'so..would you fly with me?' he asked again reaching for your hand.

'i er...wh.' it was inaudible what you was saying, you was in utter shock. soon enough you felt distant from this world, and fell to the floor. you couldn't speak, you just sat there quietly looking up at ryo, wings coming from his head and his platinum blonde hair casading down his slim shoulders.

'it's ok, i'm still me..i'm just...a demon. like you.' he smiled at you again, reassuringly. slowly his arms wrapped around you as you both sat in silence.

what happened to you ryo asuka?