Act 4

(TYSM FOR 47 READS >W<)

you looked at the now sweating akira, he must've picked up on it too. ryo just sat there emotionless and still as a statue. He wasn't normally like this so you thought he was nervous himself.

"don't worry akira, it will be okay!" you whispered in a slightly large voice, holding his hand lightly to try and reassure him. 

akira stayed silent before turning to you almost brimming with tears.

"but i don't want ryo to go! h-he can stay at my place...and live there forever with me!" akira exclaimed aloud, this comment got a few sniggers from the class and a comment from the boy behind you, his name hiyoshite.

"is akira gay now? i thought he liked the ugly Y/N!" he started to laugh so hard he almost sounded like a sweinhund (pigdog). this caused you to to turn around and give him a death glare, no-one would ever  make fun of your best friend akira.

"i-i'm not g-gay!" he said his head looking at his desk while he quietly sobbed. 

this sent you over the edge, you stood up and slapped the chortling pig right out of his seat. he was so dumbfounded by what you had just done, he just lied there for a few seconds before he got up and pushed you against the desk where you sat. hiyoshite then punched you in the stomach before he was pushed to the floor once again, it was ryo. 

he was full of rage and you knew it.

ryo then started beating him with his foot before the teacher came in,holding coffee while being accompanied with the well being worker. 

"AKIRA! Y/N! and...you!"She pointed at ryo while you two grabbed your bags and you grabbed ryo's hand and dragged him to the teacher like you did like when you first found him. the rest of the students looked at you and your crew while you walked out the door, into an empty office.

the lady sat down, looked at all three of you and said,

"were going to take your friend here while you two are suspended from school for a while." she said as calmly as she possibly could.

"what! no you can-"

"you can't take him away! he has nothing but us!" you hugged ryo tightly, he didn't respond even though you could tell he was crying on the inside...

"we can. just like you said he has no family. so we will be taking him to foster and alert your parents about what you have done."

"no! akira didn't do anything!" you and akira seemed to be crying now.

the lady stood up, grabbing ryo's hand as she went. even though she had his hand, he sat firmly in the plastic chair. he looked like he was going to cry. 

"i don't want to go, i want to stay." ryo's voice cracked, he was trying not to cry. 

"well you have to, come on" she yanked him out of his chair making him stumble slightly.before ryo went, you slipped a piece of paper into his back pocket and kissed his cold cheek. he stiffened at the actions you had just done.

" i wont forget you, i promise!" you shouted, tears steaming down you face.

from the classroom you watched him get in the car and drive off into the distance and you cried even more. akira came behind you and hugged you.

"it will be okay i p-promise.." he sounded uncertain but you turned around hugging him. you both were crying rivers.

goodbye ryo asuka.