Act 11 (lemon)

(this is the first lemon i have written in a while, please don't hate ;w;i am just so confused on what to do when writing a lemon lmao)

The car drive back to ryo's apartment was silent and full of tension until you broke the silence.

"why did you come back ryo?" you took a breath, " it's not even like you care about me, so why not just go be with someone else?" you pointed out while looking at ryo.

"because if i had someone else to love, i wouldn't have another chance to be with the person before" he said his eyes still on the road.

"oh right.." you looked away from Ryo.

you both had arrived at the building were his apartment was. he sat down while you collasped on the same sofa, there was a awkward silence until Ryo spoke up.

"the makimura family won't love you for who you are now and your friend akira is...dead..so why don't we just love each other..?" his voice was so soft and calm. your head turned to look at ryo, heat rising to your cheeks.

"pardon?" you was gobsmacked by what you just heard, maybe you was just hearing things...?

"you heard me, let's make lov-" he was cut off by you pressing your lips harshly against his, melting you both into a deep passionte kiss. your arms seemed to have snaked around his neck pulling you and him closer to eachother, but as you did this

he pulled apart from this kiss of absolute bliss. both of your breaths could be heard throught the empty white room.

"ryo,please...can we go some..where else?" you said between pants, looking into his clouded eyes.

"yes we can.." he said, grabbing your warm hand. both of you trailed upstairs and then you threw yourself onto the white sheets.

"ryo,fuck me,i don't have a single soul who cares about me so just do me!" you said, it seemed you had lost your reason as a human(?). Ryo looked at your body and then proceeded to put his leg between your thigh the knee just touching your core. this tiny touch was enough to send shivers down your spine.

"but first you have to do something for me..." he said standing up,dropping his pants and stepping out of them. This revealed a forming erection, your eyes widened at how l a r g e the bulge was.

"b-but i can't fit that in my mou-"

"just leave it to me Y/n." his smile was perverted and...creepy in a sense.

"okay?" you was confused by what he meant, at this point in time he had thrown his boxers aside showing his huge penis.

You looked up at ryo, seeing a devilish smirk on his face. since you could probably only fit one quater in your mouth, you decided decided to pump his dick up and down which recieved a grunt from Ryo.as his penis had started to stiffen, you had started to go faster and a translucent substance stated to trail down until it got to your hand.

"pleas...e..." he said, his words seemed not to come out.

"hu-" before you could finish your sentance your hair was pulled mouth had been rammed onto his dick.

you made a horrible gagging sound as you tried pulling away, but you was slammed down onto his long stick once more. this cycle continued for a full 2 minutes until he had filled your mouth with his semen, forcing you to swallow it. he finally let go of your hair which made you look into ryo's eyes (again :/)

"you look like you had a handful!" he joked looking at your face.

"shut up" you said, wiping cum from the corner of you mouth. "now you've had your fun, can we please carry on with what i intentioned?" you asked, lying down.

Ryo then towered over you, his mouth suddenly making contact with your neck. he made harsh love bites, making some parts of your skin bleed and this made you moan softly until he found your sweet spot, which made you arch you back in pleasure.Ryo's hands had made their way to your back, unclasping the bra that you was currently wearing, revealed your over exagerrated breasts.

his lovebites had made their way downward to your right boob sucking at the nipple, while his left hand gently caressed the left breast.

"ry..o" you moaned out his name quietly, your hand running through his fluffly hair.

with your free hand you pulled down one side of your underwear, he understood what you was trying to do and he joined in. they were thrown aside, which made both of you in the nude. there was an awkward stop before ryo had put your legs gently onto his shoulders, his manhood rubbing against your wet entrance. Ryo then leaned in for a kiss as he pushed slowly inwards. You gasped as the pain you was feeling was to much to bare. Soon after, tears rolled down your red cheeks but he wiped them away as his dick was pushed deeper into your woman hood. the feeling of himself being pushed into you became numb, as the feeling of pleasure took over when his thrusts became quicker. both your breaths had quickened being in unison with the slaps that were increasingly getting faster.

"ryo..ah...f-faster!" you cried gripping onto the white bedsheets, while your fingers had become claws and two marks appeared on both your shoulders.

he just grunted as he gripped your hips tighter, practically slamming you onto his body. your walls tightened as he had hit the G-spot, that made you go wild. You moaned his name repeatedly until he had met his climax, he had pulled out making himself ejaculate onto your stomach. after he had climaxed it seemed a radiant glow had surrounded him that lit up the room, it then faded. it could've been your imagination or it could've been real, you didn't bother to ask because of how exausted you was.

you wiped off the semen that was now on your stomach, while watching ryo lie next to you. you both embraced eachother,the faint sound of ragged breaths could be heard faintly before you passed out.