act 6

you stared into ryo's icy blue eyes.

"what do you mean important?" you enquired while standing up. you was pretty sure that ryo was looking at your panties.

"ryo?!" you barked,feeling a blush creeping up your neck. this sudden shout of embaressment(?) caught his attention

"oh right. come with me to my car" he finally stood up, his composure seemed alot looser unlike when he was a kid,stiff as a board. instead of you

leading him by his wrist,he was leading you by your wrist.to his car. wait..how can a student even afford a sports car at this age? the insurance price

must be extremeley high! well to you it was, not to him most probably.he must have been filthy rich to afford it...?

both of you arrived at his car, you getting in the passenger seat and him getting in the drivers seat on the right hand side.

he then started the ignition, making the car roar in the process.

you both speeded off into the distance leaving a dust trail behind,a group of four mean looking boys stared approaching the dock,supposedly rapping.

"anyways, why am i here?" you tried to remain calm even though it was visable you was giddy.

"you are here to help me hunt demons,and find out why they came to earth." ryo said bluntly.

"b-but why me? and demons? they don't even exist...do they?" you stutted looking at him in shock.

"well flower,they do and tonight we shall reveal them to the world!" he exclaimed while still having his eyes on the road.

"oh...okay.." you sounded uncertain but still went along with it.

the rest of the way there you both remained silent. the car came to a halt and ryo took the keys out.

he then put them into his underwear...?

before you got out the car, he handed you a scunched up white plastic bag.

"wear this,to.." he thought about his words carfully for a moment. "...blend in."

you thought why he sounded he did,then you opened the bag. it had some slutty underwear and a mismatched see through crop-top.

guessing from what he gave you, he tried to not say that you needed to look immoral.

"i'm not wearing this,it's absoluteley disgusting!" you shouted in a high pitch while pinching the panties at the sides as if it was a bag of dog poo.

"look, if it makes you feel better, your probably going to be the most clothed there!" he exclaimed while removing his shirt revealing a frail figure just like akira's.

"well get to it! i'll wait outside." with that, Ryo stepped out the car.

you hated the idea of wearing it, but you obliged. you put it on and looked yourself down, you had never shown yourself in

public. after getting over the idea of wearing this "outfit" you got out the car, it seemed that ryo had stripped to his boxers.

"ready?" ryo asked while turning around to face a dodgy looking staircase.

it seemed that he had a desert eagle in the back of his boxers. you stood there in shock, you didn't think ryo would go past pulling his trousers off.

"well? stop staring and get a move on!" he said while walking down the steps.

"h-hey wait!" you cried while chasing after him, you hated abondoned places like this. he then stopped at a door where the faint thumping of music could be heard, were you going to a nightclub...or where you going to a place you can faintly recall as the sabbath?