act 5

it had been five years since that incident.

you had just finished school. even though it had been  a long time since you had seen ryo, but you still thought of him. just before you exited the gates from school akira scared you from behind. this made you jump and turn around.

"boo! i scared you didn't i dot?" he then booped your nose and chuckled. he started to call you dot after this one time you had got a sploge of paint on your nose.

"y-yeah just slightly though!" your face had tinted a shade of red and you managed to stifle a slight chuckle.

you both had started walking home together but you wanted to go to the dock. normally you would hang around there after dark to look at all of the stars. this felt like bliss and filled you with a sense of wonder; did angels and devils really exist?

so you and akira parted while you went to the dock, you settled your bag by your side and looked down at the green murky water. 

you could see your reflection in the water and a taller white figure behind you. 

"can i help you?" you said still looking down at the river.

"yes you can, Y/N" the white figure said in a male voice then knelt down and cupped your face, forcing you to look at the male.

"ry-" you was cut off by him.

"yes i know it's been a long time since we have seen eachother, but there is some thing important i have to tell you!" his eyes then lockedonto yours with dead seriousness.

hello ryo asuka,welcome back.

*****

sorry this was so short >w< the next chapter will be longer i promise!