act 12

you woke up looking at the ceiling. your head hurt and you felt drowsy, this didn't bother you one bit. The only thing that did bother you was the fact that you had forgotten what happened last night. did you fuck ryo? you looked to the left of yourself, proofing that this guess was right.

You finally sat up wiping the sleep from your eyes and looking at the nude ryo next to you. his body was bony and his Ribcage visable. your gaze then travelled up to his face, it was peaceful and in a sense...angelic..

finally, you slipped out from the thin white sheets and wrapped yourself up in the nearest robe and of course;it was white.

you went downstairs and straight into the mini-bar that was loaded with unhealthy snacks. you lingered around looking for something to eat, you settled that a snickers would help you wake up.

putting the wrapper in the bin,you started to wonder about what happened to you and ryo last night. the only thing you seemed to remember was the radiant light that had surrounded him as his cum ejaculated over your flat stomach. 

as this thought struck your mind a male had wrapped their hands around your waist.

"good morning sweets..." ryo drowsily said while his hot breath could be felt down your neck.

(yeah sorry this is so short and has no intrest to the people reading this..it's because iv'e been busy writing up chapters for a new book and i am losing intrest in daddy lucifer..;( )