act 8

Your eyes fluttered open, seeing white on every wall and the sheets you were in.

"hello? is anyone there?" you asked the empty room, it was obvious that no one was there but you still asked just incase there was.

"..." there was no responce to your question, only the question you asked echoed back.finally, you got out of the white bed deciding to explore this unknown terrain.

first off, everything you saw was white,nothing more nothing less. secondly you couldn't remember what happened last night.

Thirdly, you was naked.

after reviewing the third fact, you immedietly scambled to the bed and put the slightly-touching-floor blanket around your body. the moment you put it around your chest,concealing yourself from the world, a familiar face came through the door.

"i see you have woken up sweets." a familiar angelic voice said. he started walking to you with white clothes in hand.

"oh hello..." you mumbled while taking the clothes "ryo."

"why am i here..in this white box..?" while enquiering, you dropped the blanket and started to put on the clothes. you could

care less who was watching because just yesterday you was pratically naked!

"this is my house..." he answered back, turning around to be modest."and last night you went to the sabbath and turned into

a demon..then you passed out,that's why your here." his voice was monotone and he sounded tired.

the clothes ryo had given you were extemeley tight around your thighs and chest. the demon you had melded with must've changed your image immensley.

"anyways, i have school today ryo!" you cried going to the door that lead out into hall.

"stop! since you have melded with such a powerful being, i must be with you at all times just incase you...can't surpress the

demon on the inside." he took a breath then continued "i signed up for your school before i went to get you for the sabbath."

"what..?" you stopped in your tracks.

"you heard me,i'm going to school with you" ryo said it blunty while putting on a big white jacket. "let's go"

he then grabbed you wrist, leading you to the lift. both of you then exited the building,getting into his sports car and left

for school.

you checked the time on the radio it was only 7:30, for once you might be on time. the gps said it was only 23 minutes until

the destination (school).

"i wonder what akira might say when he sees you ryo." you said to him.

"probably just have his mouth agape and baffling with questions." he replied pulling over in the school parking lot.

"also, we should just stay in the car till 8:30, because its only 7:53" Ryo added,pulling a phone out of his pocket and

scrolling through his social media page.

****timeskip****

it was turning to 8:30 so you and ryo decided to wait by the gate for Akira, it wasn't long until you spotted him in the stampied of people.

"hey Akira!" you raced up to him with ryo following behind, his face lit up when he saw you.

"oh dot! were have you been?! i have been worried sick and so has miki!" he cried, embracing you with a hug. while hugging you he realised something.