act 3

(before i start this, im so thankful for the people who are reading my story <3)

you was walking to school with ryo. since if you left him at your house your mother probably would find out but there was a major issue; your mother picked you up. you could let akira take care of him....right?

you was walking along with ryo, he was quiet as usual.

"so uh...where did you come from? i know i should've asked when i found you but-"

"the sky." he then pointed upwards with his hand.

"are you sure? your not just confused?....right?" you said baffled.

his eyes widened while looking at you.

"i-er..yes i was just confused.." Ryo said this in a monotone voice. he then also pointed at the familiar building, both you and ryo had arrived at the school. arriving at the school gates, akira ran up to you both with a smile on his face.

"Y/N! you're going to be extra late, but so am i!" he suddenly stopped in his tracks. "who is he?" Akira said pointing at the blonde haired boy.

"that's ryo asuka and...he wasn't in the best shape when i found him in the fore-"

"the woods?! i thought he was a transfer student!" akira exclaimed looking at his digital watch.

"time for talk is over, it's almost time for the first lesson!" he exclaimed grabbing your wrist while you grabbed ryo's wrist, it almost looked like a chain. you and akira sat down and put your bags beside your chair, while ryo sat in the empty seat next to akira.

the teacher looked at ryo when she had almost finished the register. then she looked at you and ryo suspiciously. your mind started racing and you could hear your heartbeat. luckily the teacher didn't say anything or so you thought she wouldn't say anything. well, it did look rather suspicous that you had brought a child that hadn't been put on the register or the school had been notified about his prescence.

akira and you looked at each-other, his face was worried and he looked like was going to cry like he cried over a dead cat. you both then looked over at ryo, he didn't seem all that worried, well he didn't show any emotions as far as you can tell.

if the teacher notified your mom, she wouldn't beat you she would just not give you snacks and not let you go to the woods anymore. that sent shivers down your little spine.

"okay class, while i go get some more coffee you all can do some silent reading." she said grabbing her thermo mug. this always happened when she needed to notify the school about something concerning one of the children in the class, you knew who that child was.

it was you

oh shit.

//////

im trying to steer the plot so it's sorta the same as devilman. please wait for the next chapter!

love all of by beautiful readers <3