Act 13

You looked at him contently, as you head lolled next to his. You stayed like this for a few moments before letting go of him.

'what's on the agenda today...?' you had asked inquisitively, a sparkle in your (f/c) eyes.

'Well I was thinking we could go hiking or maybe... Tree climbing.. For fun.' he grasped your shoulders in comfort, you had leaned back into his warm embrace.

'or maybe....we could search around the woods at nights, for more demons, just be more prepared this time.' you had given a shallow laugh turning around to see his angelic face. he looked up in thought for a second, then looked at you with a broad smile on his small mouth.

'that sounds so much more fun than anything i could've imagined. too bad Akira isn't here to spare the moment with us.' he spat coldly, looking to the side. he had then looked back at you, your face contourted from the words that he had strewn around so carelessly. 'oh, er...im sorry..it will be ok, i'm still here.' he once again shoveled you in for a hug.

'we can go look for demons, we'll study them all night long....and then we'll visit his grave.. sound good?' you nodded and pulled away, seeing jenny standing ominously over you both. she had shoved some warm, throwaway clothes for you to wear into your arms, perfect for getting muddy.

suddenly, you rushed out of the room and messily put on the oversized hoodie and nicely fit jeans. jenny had gently brushed your hair then led you out of the room where, ryo, had been waiting, once again wearing his signiture all white cloak along with the other white accesories that had went with it. he looked gorgeous as always.

'ready to go?' he had asked softly, grabbing his wallet and thrusted it into his own pocket.

'but its only 2 pm-' you was suddenly cut off by his own voice that was filled with life unlike his usual monotone voice.

'only 2pm? well i guess i'll have to take you out somewhere nice, come on!' he started to walk towards the exit of his apartment, you had scrambled after him, since you had just came through the dressing room.

you both walked to his white lambourgini, and then in sync, got in the car.

'so...before we go for this 'demon hunting' where are we going...?' you asked inquisitively to ryo, who had started up his car.

'well...first i have to pay off some guy i know then we can go to a cafe, sound like fun..again?' he looked at you endearingly, his hand raised as it made it's way to your cheek, you smiled while blushing.

'yeah it does.'

--------------------------

kyaaa!!! it's been so long since i've wrote anything so this is probably as mis leading as all of the other chapters.....buutt.....something very intreasting will happnen next chapter uwu it shall be done by next week cx

thanks for reading my shit show of a book  lovelies ^_^