act 9

The clock could be heard even though it was at the other side of the room, you lay awake in bed, Ryo had gone out and wouldn't

be back for an hour. You turned over, looking outside to where a pool was, the pool which had lights and was blue like any

other pool. You got up and went into the water, it was warmer than you expected it to be. The shirt you stole from Ryo went

see through so you pulled it off leaving you in your underwear. You looked up at the sky to see hundreds and hundreds of stars

scattered across the sky. The way the traffic below sounded muffled the midnight sky and the cool breeze. Made the night seem very calm.

Since you was so engulfed in the atmosphere, you didn't notice another presence in there with you. The so called presence could have been Ryo but no, it was your best friend Akira.

"Dot."Akira said.

"Yes...?" you said still looking outward to the city, until you realized that it wasn't Ryo. This made you spin around seeing your best friend Akira stand in front of you. You were stunned.

"H-how did you get up here?!" you asked shakily

"The door to his apartment was wide open so I invited myself in.." he said, his face bearing no emotion.

"...what? but the door didn't click..so you didn't close it..." you trailed off.

"look it doesn't matter how the door is, I just want to say sorry. for the playground incident. even though you are a demon,I still think of you as a best friend..also before I go, i want you to know that i'll always be here for you, no matter what happens." he said, his emotions stiff but you could tell he was tearing up on the inside.

"Akira..i just want to say, that you are a true best friend to me,ever since i was little." you said a wave of emotion crashing over you.

you got out of the swimming pool and pulled Akira in for a tight embrace. His arms stayed by his side for a second, before pulling you closer to him.

"I'm sorry Dot im sorry im sorry..." he continued to apologise for more than a minute before you slapped him, bringing him back from crying.

"Akira! don't be such a cry baby!" you said slipping back into the pool,turning back to the traffic.

BANG!

This made you jump, before you heard something heavy drop to the ground.

"Akira?" you turned around to see him lying on the floor, with a red substance pouring from his head, to the pool that you were currently in.

"A-akira?" you swam up to him,shaking his body vigorously hoping that his limp body would suddenly spring back to life!

"Sweets!what's wrong?!" Ryo opened the slider doors to see you caressing Akiras dead body.

"He-he's dead!" you screamed, tears streaming down your face.

"Oh...how...unfortunate.." Ryo said,what you didn't know is he was trying to conceal his facial expressions....he was laughing on the inside.

"Ryo!" are you- do you even care!?" you wailed.

"n- yes of course." his voice sounded higher than usual, as if he was nervous.

"well if you care about him, help me bury his body!" you stood up drenched in blood and your face drenched in tears.

"right." he walked up to akiras dead corpse and picked him up by the armpits, while you picked him up by the legs. his dead eyes where looking upwards at the starry sky while his skin was turning pale. this sight wanted to make you cry more.

both you and ryo rolled his body in a thick blanket and them pulled him in the trunk of ryo's car. both you and ryo sat in the car in silence. you felt awkward since you was still in just you underwear.

***********timeskip to a place not many people vistit*************

Ryo had opened the trunk of the car, it smelled of dead but that didn't put you or him off.ryo had grabbed a shovel out the back and started digging a hole.

"y'know, why do you even mourn? it's not as it will make a difference in the world. it will only affect the people who love him."ryo said while his head was just about visable.

you stayed silent while the wind rustled through your hair. finally, the words had sunk in making you enraged.

"you don't even know him." you said with gritted teeth.

"yes i do, he's hot headed likes to save everybody and never speaks up about his true feelings towards people." ryo said, climbling out the hole his white clothes now turned brown.

"that isn't what i meant! yo-you don't even care about his opinions or just him!" you shouted.

ryo was were the car was now, he turned his head towards you with a straight face. he walked up to you, then slapped you hard across the face. this left a bright red mark on your cheek and made you fall silent while ryo dragged akira's dead body into the hole he had dug and then covered it up. Ryo then walked back to the car filthy, and grabbed you hair which made you stagger backwards forcing you to look at him once more.

"don't ever speak to me in that way again." he said, it was almost as if he was going to shout.

"r-ri-right ryo." you stumbled for words as he spoke in such a sharp tone, both of you had got in the car now. your head was thumping because of how he ragged your hair about.

Ryo had started to drive away from the small burial site.

i don't wan't to be in this anymore ryo asuka.