Part 1

Blue Diamond was on her ship waiting to arrive at the human zoo that Pink Diamond had created many years ago before her shattering. She finally arrive at the zoo and, waiting for her is Holly Blue Agate.
   Holly Blue bowed before her Diamond. "My Diamond. It's great to have you visit us again."
   Blue Diamond just nods and heads inside the zoo. As she heads inside to see the humans, she noticed two amethysts and a few humans surrounding something. She got a bit closer and saw a human child, a female to be exacted. The child had tears in her eyes as the amethysts and humans tried to comfort her.
   "Holly Blue Agate, what's wrong with this small human over there?" Blue Diamond asks.
   "Apparently my Diamond, the child's parents have died to an illness and she's been crying about since their death about three days ago." Holly Blue explains.
  'Poor thing.' Blue felt bad for the child and she knew how it felt to lose someone you care about.
  Blue Diamond entered inside the room and went to see the small child. The amethysts and humans move away from the child as Blue Diamond reaches for her. The child looks up to Blue and wipes away her tears from her eyes. Blue gently took the child in her hand and takes her out with her to Pink's room.

  "Pearl, please close the door." Blue's pearl obeyed her order and closed the door.
   "Now what is your name little one?" Blue asks.
   "My name is (Y/n)"
   "I heard your parents have passed. Is that why you've been crying?"
   (Y/n) nods and tears form in her eyes again. Blue wipes (Y/n) tears away and strokes her hair in comfort.
   "I know how it's like to lose someone you care about as well."
   "You do?" (Y/n) asks.
   "Yes, I lost someone I was close to. And I miss her very much." Blue explains.
   (Y/n) smiles, "what's your name?"
    "My name is Blue Diamond, but you could call me Blue."

   Later that day, they both began to talk more and become more closer, even with Pearl. Soon days have passed and Blue would come back just to see (Y/n). Soon Blue started to feel something towards (Y/n), like a mother feels for her child. Blue is starting to love (Y/n) like her own daughter. And (Y/n) is starting to love Blue like her own mother.

    "(Y/n) I want to ask you something."
    "What is it Blue?"
    "I was wondering if you like to live in Homeworld with me?"
   Hearing what Blue was saying was the dream of a life time to (Y/n).
   "I would like to mommy! Is it ok if I could call you mommy?"
   Blue giggles, "of course you can, my daughter."
   Blue takes (Y/n) in her hand and pulls her close to her cheek. (Y/n) hugs the side of her face. She has a family again and her mother is Blue Diamond.