Part 58

(Y/n) was flying her ship around Homeworld as Wolf laid by her feet.
"Woah! This is great!" (Y/n) screamed with excitement. She opens her screens and search for a planet to explore. Not long, she finds a planet that's oddly familiar to her.
"Why don't we check this planet out?" She asked herself.

About a few minutes, the ship landed in the planet (Y/n) selected. (Y/n) and Wolf exited the ship and examines the planet.
"Not too bad. Right, Wolf?" (Y/n) turned to Wolf. Wolf barked at her.
(Y/n) climbs onto Wolf's back as they explored the planet. Something about this planet seem different. Like, she studied it. As they walked deeper into the forest of the planet, a building was appearing behind some trees. (Y/n) asked Wolf to take them closer. As they reached their destination, they saw the build was covered in vines and falling apart. One things for sure is that (Y/n) knew that this building was made by gems and for a diamond.
"By the looks of it this must've been Aunt Yellow's old colony." (Y/n) spoke.
Wolf and (Y/n) entered inside and explored the crippled building. Artwork was plastered to the walls, covered by vines and cracks on the walls. Wolf sniffs around the floor. She suddenly sniffs the air and runs towards a room. This causes (Y/n) to grip on Wolf's fur to hold on tight.
"What's wrong, Wolf?" (Y/n) asked.
She got her answer when Wolf stopped inside a room, a control room. (Y/n) hops off of Wolf and walks towards the the throne that belong to her aunt. She leaps into the seat and grabs the touch screen at was in front of the throne. She opens the screen and examines the plans that belonged to her aunt.
Colony organization, army preparations, and photos of the colony before it was abandoned. As (Y/n) looks over the photos, there was one photo that caught her eye. It was Yellow with a human boy smiling together. The boy had a robotic leg and a yellow diamond gem on his chest.
"What is this?" (Y/n) makes a copy of the photo and heads back to her ship. "Come on, Wolf. We need to ask mother and Aunt Yellow something."

(Y/n) found her mother near the throne room. She was talking with some other members of her court.
"Mother, I need to ask her something." (Y/n) walked towards Blue.
Blue dismisses her court and kneels in front of her daughter. "What is it, (Y/n)?" Blue asked.
"Do you know who this is?" (Y/n) pulls out the photo copy. Blue takes a closer look and gaps. "Where did you find it?"
"I found it on one of Aunt Yellow's abandoned colonies." (Y/n) looks worried. "Do you know who he is?"
"Yes, I do. He's name was Xipilli. He was Yellow's son."
"What?! Aunt Yellow had a son?!"
Blue nods. "Yes, he was actually the first diamond child from thousands of years ago."
"What happened to him?" (Y/n) asked.
"I'm afraid that's not for me to say. You should ask Yellow about that."
(Y/n) nods and goes to find Yellow.

It didn't take long to find Yellow in her room.
"Aunt Yellow...could you...could you tell me about Xipilli?" (Y/n) asked. Yellow eyes widen from that question.
"H-How do you know about that name?" Yellow questioned. (Y/n) pulls out the photo. Yellow takes a closer look, her eyes leaked from tears.
"Aunt Yellow, what happened to my other cousin?"
Yellow looked back at (Y/n) and explain everything to her.
"It was back on Earth, before you and Steven were born. Thousands of years ago in an age called the Aztec times."
(Y/n) couldn't believe it. Her cousin was born during the Aztec times.
"I went to Earth just to see the planet that belong Pink. Then, I met him. Xipilli was just a child, all alone because he lost his parents in a war. He was born without one if his legs. I took him in and cared for him as if he were my own. I gave him a new leg thanks to my technology and a gem like mine to make it feel like we're a true family. Just like you (Y/n)."
"What happened to him Aunt Yellow?" (Y/n) looked at her aunt.
Yellow sighed in despair. "We were traveling around space to visit one of my colonies I was building just for him. Then...there was an astroid shower. It was so strong that it caused Xipilli to fall into one of the escape pods and crash land into an unknown planet. When I got to the planet all I found was rubble from the pod and no sign of him." Yellow began to burst into tears. "I tried to looks everywhere for him, but I had to face the facts that he was gone."
Yellow's tears fell from her face as she puts her hands to her face. (Y/n) walks over to Yellow and hugs her leg to comfort her. Yellow picks up (Y/n) and allows her to hug her cheek.
"I'm so sorry, Aunt Yellow." (Y/n) said softly. Yellow wipes off her tears. "Thank you, (Y/n)."
"Is that another reason why you didn't want me to have a colony too?"
"Yes, I feared that I might lose you too like Pink and Xipilli."
"That's not going to happen. I'm planning to stay with my family for a long time."
Yellow smiles at her niece and nuzzles her close.

(Y/n) was in her room as she was thinking over everything that happened. She wonder what he was like if she met him. Would have they played around or studied together? She wouldn't have been lonely when her mother and aunts were busy with their Diamond roles.
(Y/n) grabbed her communication device and contacts Steven.
"Hey, (Y/n)! How's your trip?" Steven asked with a smile. "Everything's going good, but remember that idea we had about helping Homeworld and Earth?" (Y/n) replies. Steven looks at her in confusion. (Y/n) smiles at him. "When do you want to start?"