Part 61

Steven and (Y/n) arrived back on Earth and saw Connie was waiting for them.
"Steven! (Y/n)! What took you guys so long?" Connie asked. Steven and (Y/n) leaps over to her and share a hug. Steven sighs. "The Diamonds. They really want me to move in and they want (Y/n) to stay longer."
"Why?" Connie asked with a smirk. "Because they want to smother me with attention 24/7." Steven replies.
Connie and (Y/n) laughed. "Sounds fun." Connie commented. "That seems better than being guarded 24/7 for the last hundred years." (Y/n) chuckles.
"No, it doesn't." Steven complained. "Well, I'm glad I got to see you before heading out." Connie stands up. "You're really going through with it?" Steven asked as he turns out his screen.
They exit the tower and begin descending the stairs to the porch.
"Of course. I've always wanted to go to space camp." Connie said. "But, Connie, you've been to space multiple times and we've been on cool adventures than going to space camp." (Y/n) explains.
"My parents are doing what they can to support my interests. It's sweet. Plus, I get all the freeze-dried ice cream I can eat." Connie picks up her duffel bag. "But Sadie Killer and the Suspects are playing tonight. Isn't a rock show a little better than space camp?" Steven tried to persuade her. "It's maybe equal to space camp." She looks at vibrating phone. "That's my mom. I should get going."
The three of them hug one more time. After the hug, Connie kisses Steven on the cheek causing them both to blush.
"Okay. Bye!" Connie runs outside.
Steven puts his hand to his cheek and grins widely. (Y/n) smiles at them. She quietly fangirls at them, but stops and gives an innocent smile when Steven looks at her. They both run out of the house to the porch.
"Tell everyone at space camp that space used to be super scary and dangerous, but it's great now!" Steven yells. "And don't forget to have fun!" (Y/n) adds. Connie waves goodbye. "I will!"
Steven sighs happily. (Y/n) smirks at him and nudges him playfully. "Look at you, mister Prince Charming." Steven laughs and playfully pushes her away. They enter his room and begin to sing.

Steven: Here we are in the future
Here we are in the future and it's bright
Nothing tofear
Noone to fight
Ican't believe we've come so far
Happilyever after, here we are

Once upon a time, I thought I'd always be in my mother's shadow
Answering for her crimes, I thought I'd always be in an endless battle
Until I began to hone
A power all my own
That I could feel growing stronger every day
And now I've saved the world
Not just that- the whole galaxy saved
We did it!
Here we are in the future!

Scenes of past events in the series are shown behind him, as well as many former foes. He rolls down the stairs in a bubble before exiting his room and entering (Y/n)'s room to fine her getting ready for the day.

"I still can't believe we did it!" (Y/n) cheered

"I still can't believe we did it!" (Y/n) cheered. "You're telling me!" Steven smiles. (Y/n) brushes her hair and looks over to the mirror and then looks over at Steven. She sings her verse.